To sparkle upcoming holiday season Sleek has introduced their new sparkle 2 palette which is a limited edition.I am a big fan of sleek palette.They are decently priced and they keep introducing new palettes regularly. Sparkle2 has beautiful festive shades which made me wish for it during Diwali. Nevermind, there is Christmas and New year ahead.
- Price – £7.99 you get 12 shades (excluding shipping.) By the way, why doesn’t Sleek has Black friday sale.?.Infact I have never come across any sale from sleek ever.
- Packaging – Like all sleek palette sparkle 2 too comes in a sleek black rectangular form .It has an equal size rectangular mirror indebted into it and a double ended sponge applicator which I don’t think is that convenient to use.
My experience with Sleek I Divine Sparkle 2 Makeup Palette:-
It’s a beautiful palette which has different matte eyeshadows with most of them having silver fine glitter in it.Pigmentation of most shades is commendable and blending doesn’t require much of an effort. One can use these shades for smoky eye makeup or even inner corner of eyes .It has subtle glitter in it which will make eye makeup pop without looking OTT.
Staying power of these eyeshadow is about five hour without a primer and with primer it lasts for more than seven hours.
- Chocolate Penny – Soft , smooth and pigmented copperish gold shade. It’s a beautiful shade which I tend to use often.
- Blue Spruce – A beautiful teal with silver shimmer in it.It has a fine shimmer with minimum fall out.
- Mulled Wine- Wine with fine gold glitter.
- Truffle – Metallic chocolate brown.I love how it turns out.
- Mistletoe – Jungle green with silver glitter and is quite pigmted.
- Illusion– Aubergine with silver glitter.
- Festive – Dark plum with silver glitter.
- Gold Ribbon– Metallic gold .Its beautiful and a kind of gold which I don’t have but lack bit of pigmentation.
- Glitz Ribbon– Darkened grey with silver glitter
- Tinsel– Light metallic matte silver
- Twinkle – Darkened ink blue with silver glitter
- Starry Night -Matte Black with silver glitter
What I like about Sleek I Divine Sparkle 2 Palette
- All festive glitter shade in one palette
- Nicely pigmented with minimum of fall out.
- Travel friendly and easy to carry along.
- All shades have very fine glitter
- Blending is easy with most of the shade
- This single palette will enough to carry while going for a function or attending a marriage.
What I do not like about Sleek I Divine Sparkle 2 Palette:-
- I wish these were easily available in India too.
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Pigmentation -4.5/5
- Fall out – 3.5/5
- Blending – 4/5
- Shades – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek Rose Gold Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Sleek Au Naturel Palette Review & Swatches
- Sleek Pout Polish Tinted Lip Conditioner Bare Minimum Review & Swatches
- Sleek Life’s A Peach Blush Review & Swatches
- Sleek iDivine Storm Palette Review Swatches |sleek i divine storm palette swatches
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review