Now that we are wrapping up 2012, like every year we are bringing you the best and worst from all the brands. It does involve lot of hours and picking up from the sea of reviews which get published here every day but never the less we love makeup and enjoy every moment of it
We on Wise She did a lot of Colorbar shopping and got to know my love for the brand this year when I went ahead I swiped my card blindly and got 12 colorbar creme touch lipsticks. Thank God! there were just 12 that time on the site. I heard now colorbar has introduced them in some 20-30 shades, I swear to God I would have bought all of them that vary moment.
Below are the links of the shade .I have tagged the lip swatches above but I don’t know if you can read them .Didn’t realize that the font was kind of small.
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Deeply Mauved Review And Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Red Plum Lipstick Review And Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Caramel Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Colorbar Pasionate Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Tropical Pink Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Nude Coral Lipstick Review And Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Candy Rose Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Classic Mauve Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch lipstick Frisky Pink Review And Swatches
Colorbar eyeshadows :-
Colorbar eyeshadows have ruled the market since the beginning and we added more into our review club here.
- Colorbar Eyeshadow Lilac Dressing Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Eyeshadow Gorgeous Gold Review and Swatches
- Colorbar Eyeshadow Copper Crush Review
Early 2012 Colorbar velvet Peach crush was talk of the town .I loved the shade but I am quite a giver and when my cousin asked me for this lippi, I just gifted her. Now I need to buy it again
- Price – INR 225 for 4.2gms
- Peach Crush – It’s a matte peachy coral shade which suits me the most and makes my complexion looks brighter.If you are above NC 40 or on the duskier side then do try it out.It’s one of my favourite shades currently.
Some very pretty eyeliners from Colorbar which were popular last year got love this year too.
- Colorbar I-Define Eye Pencil Moss Green Review & Swatches
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil in Passionately Gold Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Kohl Intense Eyeliner Mysterious Blue 002 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil Coal Mine 09 Review & Swatches
Colorbar Soft Touch Lisptick:-
Our lovely “POUT MATI” Zee was not fond of (17 Colorbar Velvett Matte Lipsticks Review & Swatches_ as they tend to dry her lips and settle into fine lines but she loved soft touch range particularly the shade Matina.
We loved the ink blue shade eyeliner which comes in a sleek black pen reviewed by Ritika.
I like the chunky glitter which these nail polishes has that I got them even when I was having worst of nail condition.
Shweta recommended the True gloss to me and they are definitely a must have.
Christina covered ‘Just take me as I am’ lipcolors but due to their high pricing they were not that appreciated.
Colorbar definitely won this years when compared to many other drugstore brand but I don’t know if I will be keen on it the next year too because the brand seems to be getting pricey day by day.
How about you ? What did you love in Colorbar most in 2012 ?
You might like reading these also:-