Here is the round up of all the Maybelline products this year .We covered almost everything from the new launches and I believe that Maybelline definitely is the winner of the best drugstore brand.
Maybelline Color Tattoos
Maybelline color tattoos were the best find .You will find these in most makeup artist bag.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Tenacious Teal Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Fierce And Tangy Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt – Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Eye Tattoo Edgy Emerald Review,Swatches & Photos
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Bold Gold Review And Swatches
Maybelline Jewel Colorsensational Lipsticks
Bright, hot and sexy !
- Maybelline Jewel Colorsensational Lipstick Fuchsia Crystal Lip Swatch
- Maybelline Jewel Lipstick Red Garnet Lip Swatch
- Maybelline Rubylicious Jewel Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Jewel Lipstick Amethyst Ablaze Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Berry Brilliant Jewel Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Refined Wine Lipstick Lip Swatch
Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm
For those baby lips which claims to do intense repair.
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm Rose Addict Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm Coral Kiss Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips India – Cherry Kiss Review, Swatches & Price
Dream Mousse does not stay on for long if you have oily skin. Four hours maximum in that case. Now this foundation stays true to its name. It does give a matte effect to the face but along with that a whitecast. My next challenge was to tone it down and I did that with their dream mousse compact. It is also a favourite of mine.
I have read many critical reviews because it settles into fine lines and open pores but i didn’t face any such problem. I have combination to oily skin and large pores. It did not react on my face and did not give me any breakouts even when used in the most humid weather. Mousse is supposed to be light and so is this. I don’t find it heavy and when I tone it down with a yellow based compact powder it works pretty fine.
- Price – Rs. 475
I do see a bit of highlighting and it helps in concealing acne but as the shade is little pink tone there is a slight whistish cast which needs to be blended with the foundation.
As far is coverage is concerned it is kind of average I wont say is magical and will cover ever bit of pigmentation or darkness around but something which you will definitely like to use on every day basis.
Although this eyeliner has not been released in India but we all went crazy seeing it when Zee reviewed it .
- Price: 2.69pounds
- Color: As visible, this is a light pearlescent green color. It’s not really a lawn green color but even lighter with a silvery base. It has no shimmers at all.
Maybelline compact powder rectangular pink plastic case packaging with a big mirror indebted in it won our heart.It has a applicator which can be used for foundation/concealor application.It’s very light on the faces and gives finished look.
- Price: Rs. 175
- Quantity: 9 g/0.32 oz
- Rating -4.5/5
This year 4 new colorsensational lipstick shades were launched and coral lustre and fruit punch got lot of love from many.
- Price: Rs.399 for 3.5g
More shades in Dream Mousse this year.
- Price: 375INR
- Quantity: 7.5gm
Maybelline Swirl Gel Liner
We were waiting for more shades since long in gel liners and Maybelline fulfilled out desire with it this year
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Swirl Gel Liner Black & Silver Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Swirl Gel Liner Brown & Gold Review & Swatches
I simply in love with this foundation.It photographs well, stays long, doesn’t white cast and blends in minutes.What more can I say ?
- Price: 575INR
- Quantity: 30ml
I didn’t try it but Zee had a good opinion about it.
- Price: 475INR
- Quantity: 9gms
- Coverage: Its a really good formula which mattifies my skin perfectly. I use it alone or even to set my foundation. I also use it with the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation and for touch ups as well.
I guess no one would have missed trying this out.Although now Shweta has introduced us to a better option which is Deborah Milano 5 in 1 cream which I can’t wait to try.
- Quantity: 18ml
- Price: 199 INR
Well! its not possible that a brand will have only the best of the product so here we have the biggest dud review.
Maybelline Eyestudio Line Allure Liquid Eyeliner Review
- Price – 200
It is water proof no doubt but when you actually sit to wipe it off with exactly 3 drops of water like I did the word ‘CRAP’, it ‘FLAKES’! It’s like a peel off eyeliner. One thing you can make out from it is that it does not smudge. That may be a plus point for you if you have oily lids.
What was your best & Worst find in Maybelline this year (2012)?
You might like reading these also:-
- 27 Best Of Colorbar Cosmetics This Year
- 10 Best Budget Lipsticks – Best of 2012
- Best Lakme Products 2012
- Best Maybelline Products 2012
- Best Revlon Products 2012