Hi girls,I am back with another BeYu cosmetics product and this time it’s a lipstick from there Catwalk range.
About BeYu Lipstick :-
Silky lipstick texture with a creamy, soft finish. The color covers evenly and nearly not noticeable the lips due to the special structure of this high-quality lipstick. Oil of the seeds of the African castor oil plant gives this classic lipstick the indispensable shine and the typical consistency. High-quality pigments improve the durability of the color on the lips. Already with the first application the Catwalk Lipstick leaves a velvety sensation on the lips. Contains vitamin A, that nourishes the lips, and vitamin E, which protects against negative environmental influences and free radicals and therefore against the loss of moisture.
- Price:Rs.900 for 4 gms
- Packaging:The packaging is classy with a metallic silver shiny case with Beyuwritten and the shade number written at the bottom.The lipstick itself has BeYu embossed on it.The packaging is sturdy and the cap closes properly.
SHADE:The shade is a perfect peach with pink in it. No shimmer, only sheen is there.
Texture , Finish & Staying Power :-The texture is very smooth and soft.On application,my lips become as soft as baby lips.The lipcolor glides on smoothly.
The finish is creamy with lustre and shine .It looks very glossy under the sun. It is very moisturising and has definitely healed my chapped and dry lips. Staying power is about 3-3 ½ hours after which it fades a little bit and needs a touch up.
BeYu CATWALK LIPSTICK-57 lIP SWATCH:-
What I like about BeYu Catwalk Lipstick 57:-
- A pretty peach shade.
- Very moisturising
- Soft and smooth.
- The packaging is attractive.
- Presence of good ingredients like vitamin A, vitamin e, castor oil.
What I do not like about BeYu Catwalk Lipstick 57:-
- Very expensive.
- This shade will wash out darker skin tones.
- Not easily available.
- low staying power.
- Has mineral oil.
RECOMMENDATION:This shade is meant for lighter skin tones. I would suggest trying other shades from this brand as the lipcolors are really very soft and hydrating but the price tag is too high for a new brand!!
Have you tried BeYu Catwalk Lipstick 57?
You might like reading these also:-
- Inglot Round Lipstick Refill No.19 Review & Swatches
- Incolor Squeeze ‘n Shine Lip Gloss 03 Be Coralful Review
- My Scaramanga satchel
- Shiseido Multi-Shade Enhancer Sunset Glow Review, Swatches
- Blush Suggestion On Wedding
- 5 Great Red Blushes Reviews & Swatches
- Skin Origins Walnut Face Wash Review
- BeYu Eyshadow 114 Parsley Drop Review,Swatches & EOTD