So,girls..as all of you know that I am passing through a ‘wow..brown lipstick’ phase so I have started hoarding a few brown toned shades and in my recent colorbar cosmetics haul,I purchased a great budget brown from the very famous velvet matte range.
About Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Bronx:-
For a rich lip colour with a creamy shine, the Velvet Matte Lipstick, available in stunning shades infuse the lips with vibrancy. Its unique 2-in-1 formulation gives the lips a creamy, yet matte finish. A one of a kind product in India, it has super softening agents that give the lips a soft and supple appearance while keep them nourished with Vitamin E. Staying on up to 5 hours on application, the Velvett Matte Lipstick can be further accentuated with lip gloss and lip liner.
- Price:Rs.250 for 4.2 gms.
- Packaging -The packaging is quite dull with a silver body and a fragile plastic top having the shade name at the bottom.
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Bronx Swatches :-
The shade is a pretty maroon undertone brown with lustre finish. No shimmer.
- TEXTURE, FINISH & STAYING POWER:The texture is very smooth,the lipstick is creamy and doesn’t settle in the lip lines.The finish is opaque .One swipe provides full coverage to lips.It doesn’t accentuate the dry areas rather it is very moisturising.The earlier shade that I tried from the velvet matte range was a bit drying on lips but this shade doesn’t dry out my lips. Staying power is around 5- 5 ½ hours with a meal included.After 5 hours also,I could see a tint on my lips.It is such a shade that will suit all complexions.It has a nice vanilla fragrance that I like.
What I like about Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Bronx :-
- A great shade that will suit indian complexions.
- Good for office wear.
- Decent staying power.
- Texture is smooth and creamy.
- Doesn’t settle in the lips lines neither accentuate dry flaky areas of lips.
What I do not like about Colobar Velvet Matte Lipstick Bronx:-
- I absolutely hate the packaging, it looks so flimsy and cheap.
- Has vanilla fragrance. Though I like it, but some girls prefer fragrance free lipcolors.
- The price has increased from 225rs. to 250rs. And I think colorbar is raising the price of all its products.
RECOMMENDATION:Yes,i would definitely recommnend trying this shade as I will suit all skin tones and is a great everyday wear shade.
You might like reading these also:-
- 7 Must Have MAC Mineralize Blush Review & Swatches
- MAC Viva Glam iii Review & Swatches
- MAC Frankly Scarlet Blush Review ,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Minted Eye Kohl Review & Swatches
- 6 Best MAC lipstick For Medium Skin Tone
- MAC Mineralize Blush Utterly Game: Review, Swatches
- MAC Hidden Treasure Blush (Style Sleeker Blush) Review & Swatches
- 7 Best MAC Pink Brown Lipstick Review & Swatches