Hope you are well. Firstly, I would want to acknowledge the fact, that this blog is explicitly informative about any product or any beauty hazards. Kudos to you for keeping it so!
I write to you in need of good recommendations for two of my problems.
Problem #1: Hair
Wavy in appearance & medium soft in texture; no shine unless I do something about it. Have dandruff, to which I use 8X shampoo every alternate wash. Currently using Sunsilk Black shampoo for regular wash [which is about 3 times in a week]. Issue is – I have a lot of frizz only on the crown area; it increases even more when I use the dandruff shampoo. Is there any solution for this – natural/chemical?
Problem #2: Underarms
Got a hard-wax done in August, which burnt out the skin up to 80%; a dermatologist helped regain. However still have 5% of dark patches visible to which I was prescribed a medicated soap to attain fairness; that didn’t work. Is there any other way that I could gain back my previous texture, colour? I have read about Nature’s Essence – Lacto Tan Clear, can be it applied to underarms?
Thank you in advance
You might like reading these also:-
- Mocha Fudge Cookies – A Recipe
- Beyu Hydro Star Volume Lipstick 422-Hot Cinnamon Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick Amber Review & Swatches
- Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Cream – Citron, Honey and Coriander Review & Some Yummy Salad
- Best Aroma Magic Products – Suggestions
- My Hair Loss Story & How To Get Soft & Manageable Hair