I have a thing for lip glosses since my college days and this love continues till now . I have a lot of lip glosses in my collection and the newest addition to it is the Deborah Milano Lip Gloss in Berry Fever. This is also my first purchase of the brand Deborah Milano.
About Deborah Milano D Lipgloss 05 Berry Fever:-
- The special softening beads give a soft and silky touch
- Recommended Use: For a deep glowing effect
- Deborah Lip Gloss Price –Rs 525 for 9 ml
My Experience with Deborah Milano D Lipgloss 05 Berry Fever:-
This Lip gloss comes in a pretty curved little plastic bottle with a sponge applicator.
Deborah Milano D Lipgloss 05 Berry Fever Swatches:-
It is a boon for my chronic dry lips. It keeps my lips well moisturised and pretty for hours. The staying power is around 2-3 hours and it gets totally removed after having a meal. It is a good lip gloss but expensive for the quantity offered.
What I like about Deborah Milano D Lipgloss 05 Berry Fever:-
- Nice Color
- Non sticky
- Smells good
- Travel friendly packaging
What I don’t like about Deborah Milano D Lipgloss 05 Berry Fever:-
- Low staying power
Ratings – 3.5/5
It is a good lip gloss but expensive for the quantity offered.
You might like reading these also:-
- Living Proof Protective Micro Cell Scrub Review
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss Chandelier Review & Swatches
- Why I Will Never Buy From First Cry.com
- BeYu Velvet Mat Foundation Shade No.22 Review
- Revlon Matte Lipstick 007 In the Red Review
- Leopard Print Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Hand Cream Review
- MUA Lipboom Vibe Review & Swatches
- 5 Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner Reviews & Swatches