Today I am going to share with you the blush I am enjoying the most these days. It is Rosy Glow Blush by Dior. I got this blush from US about couple of months back and I totally love how it looks as well as its classy packaging.
About Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Awakening Blush :-
Recreate the look of just-pinched, rosy cheeks with this finely-milled light-pink blush. Petal #001 is flattering on all skin tones. Its ultra-fine, powder texture and irresistible rose fragrance offer amoment of pure indulgence with each application.
ROSY GLOW reacts with the moisture in each skin type, giving a delicious and subtle blush to the cheeks. When applied, the initially fresh, light colour develops into a rosy blush to suit each individual complexion, for an ultra-natural, tailor-made healthy glow that lasts all day.
Suggested Usage:-How To Use Blush
- Sweep the brush over the powder one time to grab just the right amount of product, then apply delicately to the top of the cheekbones.
- The halo color gradually intensifies, revealing an ultra-natural and customized rosy glow.
- To accentuate the result, sweep the powder over the cheekbones with the brush a second time for a more vibrant color. “
- Price-$ 44
- Ingredients-Talc, mica, methacrylate crosspolymer, dimethicone, zinc stearate, pentylene glycol, sodium dehydroacetate, lauroyl lysine, caprylyl glycol, parfum, citronellol.
My experience with Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Awakening Blush:-
It is the most expensive blush I have ever owned but it is well worth it. It comes in sleek silver metallic case with a black velvet pouch to protect it. It is the kind of packaging you want to show off in public place . The blush itself looks so pretty with little dior embossed all over it.It comes in only one shade i.e. 001 Petal,but what a great shade it is. When I applied this blush for the first time,I thought of its too light for my skin tone( I am NC 42). But this is how this blush is unique. I just have to swipe this blush over my cheeks once and the blush color develops in a minute or two. It gives a natural rosy flush to my skin. It lasts for 4-5 hours on my cheeks.
Pros-Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Awakening Blush :-
- Gives a natural rosy flush to cheeks
- Staying power is good
- Adjusts according to individual skin tone
- Not available in India
- Comes in only one shade (that is not a con for me but maybe for some)
Overall verdict – An amazing blush!! It is my best blush so far and I would definitely recommend it to everyoneJ
You might like reading these also:-
- Bioderma Solution Micellaire Review
- L’Occitane THE Bergamote Perfume Review
- Best Face Wash For Winter – Suggestions
- MAC Frankly Scarlet Blush Review ,Swatches & FOTD
- Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Purple 01 Review & Swatches
- MAC Minted Eye Kohl Review & Swatches
- OOTD – Black and brown
- 6 Best MAC lipstick For Medium Skin Tone
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Cream Review
- Sebamed Liquid Face And Body Wash Review
- Best Makeup Wipes For Sensitive Skin
- Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Dark Green Review & Swatches