I have a soft spot for ELF..they may not be as stylish or posh looking like MAC or Illamasqua(which I love crazily too btw) but they do great with their pricing and wide range of products. I agree that some products have turned out to be duds but a larger amount of them have turned out to be hits for me and somehow even if it doesn’t meet my expectations, these $1 or $3 products don’t pinch as much as a higher priced brand would…
For a neutral makeup lover like myself, picking up this beauty wasn’t even an option. The min I saw it online I wanted it and thanks to Dimps, I was able to get my hands on this for a 50% discount earlier this year.
About ELF Eyeshadow Duo Butter Pecan :-
If you?d like to add depth & dimension to your eyes? compliment your natural eye color? or just draw more attention to your eyes, then you?ll love our Essentials Duo Eyeshadow. With 2 beautiful powder eyeshadows in 1 convenient component, our Two-in-One Makeup lets you wear each gorgeous shade alone or together for a dramatic effect.
- Price: $1
About the ELF Eyeshadow Duo in Butter Pecan
- Colors: Both shades are neutral shades. The darker shade is a shimmery bronzey brown whereas the other shade is a shimmery peachy beige.
- Pigmentation: Both shades are highly pigmented and show up on my lids even without a primer. A primer or a base does help in intensifying the shade and making it last long though..
- Texture: Both shades are soft and not at all gritty. They are easy to blend albeit the bronze brown shade does have a tiny bit of fallout.
- Staying Power: Without a primer these shadows stay on for about 4hrs whereas with a primer it easily lasts for 8hrs or so..
I like wearing this on a daily basis….more or less because it doesn’t require any thinking on my part. These kind of neutral combis are like an offering from heaven for working gals ( whose workplaces don’t take kindly to colorful shadows) or for those who travel frequently. While travelling, I dont have to carry 2 separate pans or monos…I just grab this and drop it into my purse…easy peazy…
This didn’t crease on my lids but the texture is quite soft which makes me feel like those with oily lids may need a good base and a primer to avoid creasing.
What I love about the ELF Eyeshadow Duo in Butter Pecan:-
- Good pigmentation
- Soft texture which makes it easy to blend
- Minimal fallout
- Costs just $1
- Great to travel with
- Decent staying power
- Good for office goers or neutral lovers
What I dislike about the ELF Eyeshadow Duo in Butter Pecan
- Availability in India
You may also like reading:
- ELF Candy Shop Lipgloss Review
- ELF Nail Polish Remover pads
- E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder Review
- Bronzer for Indian skin
- ELF Super glossy Lip Shine In Pink Lemonade Review
- ELF Bronzer in Sunkissed
- ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose
- ELF Studio Blush in Peachykeen
- ELF Essential Lipstick Captivating & Charming Reivew
- ELF Radiance Blush in Coy
- ELF Brightening Eyeshadow Quad Butternut Review