No matter how many eyeshadows I want to use in my eye makeup most of the time I end up using one or two .Thanks to the busy life style which we all live every day where taking out hours for our self seems luxury .This post is for all of those who just have the time to use one eyeshadow and eyeliner before rushing to office.
In the below eye makeup I just used Coastal scent Amaretto eyeshadow and used Coastal scent shamrock liquid eyeliner to pop up the eyes.If going for office I would have limited myself to a brown or a black eyeliner instead of a glittery one below.
Coastal Scent Amaretto eyeshadow is a dupe of MAC Sable .I recently did a post on it .You can read the detail review and check the swatch here
Lets start with the eye makeup tutorial as you must be in hurry again
- Prime your eyes and apply a black eyeliner on your upper lashline and lower lashline.
- Smudge the black eyeliner (I used MAC 219 pencil brush)
- Smudge the lower lash line eyeliner with same pencil brush
- Apply amaretto eyeshadow all over the lid and take it to the crease.If you have small eyes then take it little above the crease
- With a blending brush (I used MAC 226 small tapered blending brush) blend the harsh edges.
- With a small flat brush apply amaretto on the lower lashline as well.
- Finish by apply any eyeliner of your choice on upper lashline and lots of mascara.(Don’t forget to fill your brows too that makes a huge difference )
and we are done with one eye makeup eyeshadow..Wasn’t that quick.?
Do you have tips to share for makeup lovers who are always in hurry ?
You might like reading these also:-