I have always seen my Mom wearing maroon, brown, deep mauve lipsticks and when I got married my mom said that these deep shades looks great for newlyweds. I got such shades and use to wear them but with the time I slowly tilted towards pinks, corals and nudes. Recently my mom saw my pictures in FB and said why do I always wear light shades and told me get a bright shade for the upcoming season. I thought why not to buy it from Go chic range as these are affordable and as I will be using it occasionally so the price won’t hurt me. Then I finally got Port Wine from the range.
About Faces Go Chic Lipstick :
Long stay, extra shine lip colors. They are super stay, easy to apply lipsticks and gives uniform coverage. Repairs your lips against climatic changes. Get ready for rich, long lasting color in just one swipe.
- Price– INR 199 for 4.5g.
- Availability– Easily available in all the online websites.
- Ingredients: Phenyl Trimethicone, Octyl Palmitate, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, White Soft Paraffin, Shea Butter, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ozokerite Wax, Performalene PL polymer, Candelilla Wax, Carnauba Wax, BHA, Propyl Paraben, Castor Oil, Mica, Almond oil. Jojoba oil, Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate, Benzophenone-3, Vit-E-Acetate,Perfume, Colors.
- Shelf Life– 3 years.
My Experience with Faces Go Chic Lipstick, Port Wine :
It is a deep maroon shade with tinge of purple which makes it look deep purplish- maroonish and thus named as Port Wine. I never thought that this shade will be so highly pigmented as I had a bad experience with Faces Lipsticks in terms of pigmentation (maybe I because I always bought light shades).
Port Wine is superbly pigmented and a rich shade which gives full color in one swipe. But if you want the shade darker then you can swipe it 2nd time. It is perfect for Indian beauties and for all skin tones. It gives a rich look to the lips. The staying power is around 5 hours and after that it may fade but doesn’t vanish from the lips. This highly pigmented shade if wiped off leaves behind a maroonish tint. I feel this shade will look great with natural eye makeup just lined with kohl and heavy mascara.
Though I won’t be using it on a daily basis but for special occasions like wedding parties and all, this shade will look great.
The packaging is a typically Faces. The black body with Faces written in silver. But these are quiet sturdy and the cap never opens till you don’t open it. So it can be slipped in the hand bag without any thoughts.
What I like about Faces Go Chic Lipstick, Port Wine:-
- Easily available online and in Faces outlets.
- Love its vanilla smell
- Sturdy packaging
- Superb pigmentation
- Leaves a maroonish tint
- Good staying power
- Suitable for all skin tones
What I dislike about Faces Go Chic Lipstick, Port Wine:-
- Not suitable as a office wearer.
Rating: – 5/5
My Recommendations:-I just loved this shade .
For a lighter shade of the lipstick try candy floss
Have you tried Faces Go Chic Port Wine Lipstick?
You might like reading these also:-
- Faces Cream Matte Lipgloss Puce01 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 4 Faces Cosmetics Mineral Blush Photos And Swatches
- 6 Faces Rouge Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- Faces Metaliglow 03, 01, 02 Photos & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics Red Indian Vermillion Sindoor Photos & Swatches
- 12 Faces Rouge Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics Stackable Glitter Photos & Swatches
- Faces Maroon Indian Vermillion Sindoor Photos & Swatches
- Faces Stackable Top Seller Photos & Swatches
- 6 Faces Cosmetics Eyeshadow Photos & Swatches