Fyrinnae is another one of my favourite online stores when it comes to makeup. They make high quality products at very reasonable prices and I absolutely love shopping from them! Today, I want to review their revolutionary lip products for you – their ‘Lip Lustres’.
Here’s what Fyrinnae has to say about Lip Lustres:-
“Fyrinnae’s Lip Lustres are not like lipgloss. This product is a non-sticky lipcolour, leaving rich colour on your lips but no goopy tackiness. Most shades are made to be relatively opaque, though some can be applied lightly over lipstick as a highlight or over balm as a sheer tint.”
They come in an 8ml tube, with a doe-foot wand applicator for $7. You can also get a 1.5 ml trial size for $2.
- Ingredients: Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Mica, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Glycerides, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E, as a natural oil preservative), Flavor (lip-safe fragrance).
- May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Manganese Violet, Iron Oxides, Synthetic Flurophogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Red #28, Red #21, Red #27, Blue #1, Red #40.
Fyrinnae Lip Lustres come in a variety of shades, from nudes to red and pinks to even more bold shades like blues, silver and gold (that I’m not brave enough to try!). I own two shades – Shangri La described as a “vibrant azalea purple pink” and Sweetest Poison described as a “true shimmering red filled with microfine red glitter.”
Shangri La is my favourite of the two. It is a purple based pink that looks stunning on me.
Sweetest Poison is a cool toned red. While I love its red shimmer, I find that it settles into the fine lines on my lips, so I don’t use it a lot.
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre Swatches:-
Here are swatches of these two shades:
What I love about these Lip Lustres:-
- Vibrant colours that can be applied opaquely or even as a light stain
- Not drying at all
- Very long lasting
- Delicious vanilla scent
- Affordable price and generous quantity for the price
- Wide variety of shades available, with trial sizes
What I don’t like about these Lip Lustres:
- Scent might be overwhelming for some people
- Shimmery shades may settle in fine lines
While I’m not the biggest fan of Sweetest Poison, I love Shangri La and I would definitely buy more colours of Fyrinnae’s lip lustres. Their quality and lasting power is astounding and I highly recommend that you try these!
Have you tried Fyrinnae Lip Lustre?
You might like reading these also:-