In my last post, I showed you the shopping I did at the mall last weekend. Today, I want to show you the outfit I wore to go shopping. It’s just a sweater and skirt combo that I tried to spice up by adding some touches of burgundy, this season’s most trendy colour.
Sweater – Esprit, Lyon
Skirt – Gap, Lyon
Scarf – Camaieu, Lyon
Tights – ASOS
Oxfords – Eram, Lyon
When I thought of this outfit, I wasn’t sure if all these different colours, mustard, brown and burgundy, would work together but thankfully they did. I was extremely happy with this look and would definitely repeat it (and this colour combo) again!
What do you think of this OOTD? Let me know in the comments!
Read Wise She Shopaholic Post below :-
- OOTD – Shimmer & Lace2
- How To Wear Red & Blue Together
- Bioderma Solution Micellaire Review
- 6 Best Ways To Deal With Water Retention
- Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Face,Hand and Body Lotion Review
- Lush Breath of Fresh Air Review
- A Day Trip To Nîmes
- Top 10 Causes Of Hair Fall
- 6 Red Lipstick ForIndian Skin |6 Drugstore Lipstick For Indian Skin
- Look Book – Sleek I Divine Sparkle 2 Palette
- MAC Mineralize Blush Utterly Game: Review, Swatches