Nisha asks,This is something really personal and this might not be the perfect place for such questions but then i cannot find any other better site.I got married a week ago and after 4 days we are going for honeymoon. after the first night when i woked up, i was shocked to see the marks on my body and lips. well body marks are not the problem since these get covered with clothes but marks on the lips are very embarrassing. that time i covered them with the lipstick and asked my husband to be little gentle but even then lips got the marks. i realized that my lips are very sensitive. My husband is now scared even to touch them also, lolzz. please suggest some immediate measures or tricks to hide these marks and some other measures that will help in long term so that i am not in such an embarrassing situation again.I hope the ladies out their understands my situation.
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek Palette Swatches & Reviews
- L’oreal UV Perfect Dermo Expertise Anti Dullness
- Lakme Lip Love Lipstick in Rose Kissed Review and Swatches
- Hip Hop Kiwi Face Scrub Review
- OOTD For A tTrip To The Mall
- Sephora Smoky Kohl Eyeliner 01 Noir black And 02 Grey -Gris Review
- Makeup Products That Really Last All Day!
- Last Minute Skin Care
- Colorbar Lash Illusion Mascara Duo Carbon Black Review