I got the Keratin Hair treatment in June and was given a couple of Indola products to use on my hair…it included the Indola shampoo, conditioner, the hair serum and a rinse off treatment. I finished off the conditioner long before I thought to review it and thought I shouldn’t miss out on the opportunity to review the shampoo atleast.
About Indola Repair Shampoo:-
Quantity: 500ml for 450 INR
My experience with Indola Repair Shampoo:
- Packaging – This comes in a sturdy plastic bottle with a click-top nozzle to dispense the product.
- Color & Texture – The shampoo is a pearl white color and has a runny texture. It does foam up like crazy which I do like
- Fragrance – It has a mild citrus fragrance but nothing too strong. Nonetheless, I honestly got tired of the scent after 1 month of usage which is a bit unusual for me.
I think this is on of the few shampoos which worked really well on my hair. After using this, my hair felt squeaky clean and quite manageable. My usually troubled mane really felt nourished which is quite a feat for me since I have dry hair and an oily scalp
I’m sure this would work equally well on colored or treated hair. My hairfall had reduced considerably and frankly I’d have repurchased it had I been fond of the fragrance. But after about 4mts that this bottle lasted me, I got a bit tired of the fragrance and switched. But had it not been for this factor, rest assured I’d have repurchased this in a jiffy
What I like about Indola Repair Shampoo
- No Parabens
- The fragrance is pleasant
- My hair feels super clean after using this.
- Makes the hair soft and non frizzy
- Cost effective
- Lathers well
- Helped reduce my hairfall prob
What I don’t like about Indola Repair Shampoo:
- Not easily available
- I did get tired of the scent after 4mts..but this again is subjective..It may be diff for others
You may also like reading:
- Rimmel Powder Blush Spicy Nude Review & Swatches
- MAC HEAVENLY CREATURE MINERALIZE SKINFINISH STAR WONDER REVIEW & SWATCHES
- MAC Blush Immortal Flower( Tres Cheek Collection): Review, Swatches
- Jordana Coral Sandy Beach Bush Review And Swatches
- ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose: Review, Swatches
- Sleek Rose Gold Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Nars Orgasm Vs MAC Springsheen Blush
- MAC Springsheen Blush Review & Swatches
- Covergirl Cheekers blush Rose Silk Review & Swatches
- MAC Breezy Shimmer Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review & Swatches