I have had this quad with me since last year and I used it during the initial days after which I totally forgot about it. It was only 2-3 days back that I saw some online swatches of L.A. Colors baked eye shadow and I recalled that I also own this beauty.
About L.A Colors Baked Eyeshadow :-
HIGH-DEF COLORS,USE WET OR DRY, APPLICATOR INCLUDED
This chic compact of four color harmonized shades contour and highlight eyes, with intense pigments. Provides perfect payoff for a dramatic look. All day-wear eyeshadow!
- Packging:The shades come in a round container having a plastic transparent lid and black case with ingredients, shade name mentioned at back.A small useless applicator is provided that I have never used but I think it will be a little hard.
- Price: $3.99 for 5.5gms
- Shade: The shades in the quad makes me think of looks that I would do for a romantic lunch or a day time wedding. It has those fairy shades that combined together make subtle eyelook.
L.A.COLORS Baked Eyeshadow Solar Swatches:-
A soft gold highlighter shad, a very pretty golden shimmery peach, a pink with silver shimmer and a cranberry shade.
All are shimmery!!
TEXTURE, FINISH & STAYING POWER: The texture is smooth and non-gritty. All the shades are decently pigmented and have shimmer. The cranberry shade has more of sheen than shimmer.All shades blend beautifully and can be used wet as well.
The finish is medium to buildable intensity. Staying power is average though. They stay for about 4-5 hours after which they begin to fade away. However, these shade have never creased on my eyelids .With a good primer, staying power can be increased further.
What I like about L.A.COLORS Baked Eyeshadow Solar:-
- pretty shades.
- good for daytime occasions.
- soft in texture.
- decently pigmented.
- reasonably priced.
- all shades blend easily.
- can be used wet as well for more intensified shades.
What I like don’t about L.A.COLORS Baked Eyeshadow Solar:-
- low staying power.
- not easily available.
- all shades are shimmery and no matte shade provided.
- no mirror,useless applicator.
Recommendation: If pink on your eyelids doesn’t make you look ill then I would definitely suggest trying this quad as its has great shades and is reasonably priced.!!!
Have you tried L.A Colors Baked Eyeshadow Solar ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Coastlal Scent Hot Pot Amaretto (MAC Sable Dupe)
- Best Eyeliner Which Stays For Long & Dos Not Sting
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadow Painted Purple Review And Swatches
- Vedic Line Alpha Cleansing Scrub With Walnut & Green Tea Review
- 8 Healthy Recipes For Weight Loss PCOS
- Blueberry Cookies Recipe – Wise She Weekend Treat