Since the time I have seen Aashika from big boss wearing leopard eyes, her image has been running into my mind. This kind of eye makeup kind of satisfies the makeup obsession and makes you feel like a Leopard which by the way is so sexy. I find people wearing leopard print leggings and stocking too hot and hence the inspiration for this eye makeup
Here is the step by step eye makeup tutorial:-
- Apply eyeshadow primer and start applying golden bronze shade from your brow bone.
- Apply coral shade on the eye lid and blend down both.
- Pat down a yellow eye shadow over the coral shade and blend down both the shades.(I haven’t defined the crease as such in this)
- Apply the golden bronze shade below the lower lashline .
- Apply a winged eyeliner and use black eye pencil on the waterline.
- Place abstract shape all over your eyes as shown in the picture below.Best will be to use a eyeliner pen for it.
- Fill in your brows and finish off with loads of mascara.
Have you tried Leopard Print Eye Makeup before ?
You might like reading these also:-