I’s reviewed my first lip pencil from Jordana in Pink shell earlier. After the hit that it was, I ordered another one, but this time from Lord n Berry. This I found on Healthkart and they were running a discount so I thought to give it a try.
About Lord & Berry Shining Lipstick:
Now get your lips super-defined with the 20100 shining lipstick. You can get a smooth texture with excellent payoff that has brilliant and intense colors with long lasting hydrating properties. The jumbo pencil lipstick format (fat pencil) is usually preferred by make-up artists.
My experience with Lord & Berry Shining Lipstick in Blush:
- Packaging: This comes in pencil form with a transparent lid which is sturdy…atleast much sturdier than Jordana one which cracked in a jiffy.
- Color: I thought Blush would be a pinky shade….But this is actually a pale neutral lippy which has a satin finish without any shimmer.
- Price: INR 990
- Coverage & Pigmentation: This is a full coverage lipstick and is quite thick and well pigmented. It can look streaky if not applied properly.
- Staying Power: This stays on my lips easily for about 4hrs
Lord & Berry Shining Lipstick Blush Swatches:-
I am disappointed…not by the product but rather by the shade. When I pick up a shade called ‘Blush’ which turns out to be a ‘neutral shade with a tinge of mauve’ it just doesn’t make the cut. This looks just ok on me to be honest. When I go heavy on the ye makeup (which is rare) then this looks pretty but otherwise it washes me out totally and makes me look pasty.
Formula-wise it’s ok…It don’t dry out my lips although it does sink in after 5hrs of wear…even then it doesn’t dry out my lips..The formula is soft enough and it glides over my lips easily.
Lord & Berry Shining Lipstick Blush Lip Swatch:-
Though I like this formula and would like to try out a bright shade later, this particular shade is a no-no for me..
What I like about Lord & Berry Shining Lipstick in Blush:
- Lovely texture
- Doesn’t tug at the lips
- Decent staying power
- Doesn’t dry out my lips
- Has a good staying power
- Easily available online
- The pencil design makes for easy application.
What I don’t like about Lord & Berry Shining Lipstick in Blush:
- Shade washes me out
- it sinks into my lips after 5hrs of wear but this may not apply to everyone since I have exceptionally dry lips.
You may also like to read these:
- 8 Bourjois Khol And Contour Eyeliner Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Anticernes Pinceau Brush On Concealor Review
- Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer Review
- Bourjois Mini Lipstick Style Disco 04 Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Baume De Nuit Night Lip Balm Review
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black Eyeshadow Review & Swatches