One of my most favorite products this year has been Maybelline Color tattoo eye shadows. These are the best eye shadows I have come across in my life till now. They are rich, highly pigmented, beautiful shades, superb staying power, waterproof etc, etc. Today I am going to review the latest addition in my collection, its Fierce & Tangy.
About Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadow- Fierce & Tangy:
Dare to wear 24HR shadow.
Ink technology creates 24HR wear shadow for most intense, long lasting color saturation. Cream formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant. Ophthalmologist- tested. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Available in 10 hot shades.
- Price: 350 INR
- Quantity: 4g
- Shelf Life: 30 months
My experience with Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadow- Fierce & Tangy:
These Color tattoos have become a must have for all of us and I am so much in love with these beauties that I want to own each and every shade of it (I am sure I will do it soon).
Fierce & Tangy, beautiful name which means something like the color of fire, tangerines and purely orangish. And yes it a perfect orange shade with a matte finish and very extremely minute shimmer particles which are visible only if you apply a very little amount and blend it totally. This shade gives your eyes a dramatic and a bright look.
It’s a highly pigmented shadow with superb creamy formula. As we all know the staying power of these is fantastic and they stay on eye lids till the time you want. It is a 24Hr eye shadow for sure.
I love the sturdy packaging which resembles the Dream touch blush.
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Fierce And Tangy Swatches:-
This how Fierce & Tangy looks on me:
(excuse me for my undone eyebrows and for the mess I have made in the right below corner with the shadow)
The look may be similar to our National Flag, but I just wore the green liner coz I was wearing orange – green combination dress the day I took these pictures.
Fierce & Tangy On My Eyes:-
Pros of Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadow- Fierce & Tangy:-
- Affordable as compared to the quantity.
- Available easily online and on Maybelline outlets.
- Not at all sticky
- Glides and blends beautifully
- Staying power is Awesome
- Available in 10 beautiful shades(I want them all)
- Heavy and great packaging
- Easily comes out with an eye makeup remover
Cons of Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadow Fierce & Tangy:
Will I re-purchase and will recommend Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow ?
Yes of course I’ll recommend it to all and at present I have 3 of them and willing to get all
Have you tried Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Fierce And Tangy?
You might like reading these also:-
- Inglot Round Lipstick Refill No.19 Review & Swatches
- Incolor Squeeze ‘n Shine Lip Gloss 03 Be Coralful Review
- My Scaramanga satchel
- Shiseido Multi-Shade Enhancer Sunset Glow Review, Swatches
- Blush Suggestion On Wedding
- 5 Great Red Blushes Reviews & Swatches
- Skin Origins Walnut Face Wash Review
- BeYu Eyshadow 114 Parsley Drop Review,Swatches & EOTD
- Firebird Bath & Body Almond Milk Perfume Review
- Coastal Scents Lash Curler Review
- Best Lakme Products 2012