This one was my 1st Color Tattoo which I hauled along with my MAC beauties. When I read 24Hrs wear shadow on the label, I was like “Huh!!”. But after using it I came to know that 24 hrs ka toh pataa nahi but it stays for the whole long day till I don’t take it out with my Maybelline eye makeup remover. Though it does fades a bit but the color remains beautifully on the lids.
About Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadow- Painted Purple:-
Dare to wear 24HR shadow.
Ink technology creates 24HR wear shadow for most intense, long lasting color saturation. Cream formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant. Ophthalmologist- tested. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Available in 10 hot shades.
- Price: 350 INR
- Quantity: 4g
- Shelf Life: 30 months
My experience with Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadow- Painted Purple:-
I was always in search of a pure purple shade liner or shadow which will come out beautifully and when the SA showed me the shades from this range I immediately picked up this one. It’s a beautiful purple shade without any shimmers and gives a beautiful silk finish. It can be used as a shadow and also can be lined beautifully. It looks very attractive. I am in love with its sturdy packaging and the staying power. We have read lots of reviews on the color tattoos so I don’t have anything new to add. These beauties are a must have for all make up lovers.
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Painted Purple Swatches:-
Pros of Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadow- Painted Purple:-
- Affordable as compared to the quantity.
- Available easily online and on stores too.
- Not at all sticky
- Gives a beautiful silk finish without any shimmers.
- Glides and blends beautifully
- Staying power is Awesome
- Available in 10 beautiful shades(I want them all)
- Heavy and great packaging
- Easily comes out with an eye makeup remover
Cons of Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadow- Painted Purple:-
Will I re-purchase and will recommend to others?
At present I have 3 of them and thinking of getting its each and every shade.
You might like reading these also:-
- Fyrinnae Lip Lustre review
- Getting Pregnant With One Ovary & PCOD
- Something Wonderful for Everyone this Holiday Season
- Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan Review
- My Mega Haul: Sigma, MAC, Colorbar, Coastal Scents
- 27 Best Of Colorbar Cosmetics This Year
- A Manicure For Your Engagement Ring
- Firebird Bath And Body Lip Balm Review
- Mary Kay Fluid Eye Color Sandstone Review +MAC Bamboo Paint Dupe