Nivea (pronounced is a global skin- and body-care brand that is owned by the German company Beiersdorf. The company was founded on March 28, 1882 by pharmacist Carl Paul Beiersdorf. In 1900, the new owner Oskar Troplowitz developed a water-in-oil emulsion as a skin cream with Eucerit, the first stable emulsion of its kind. This was the basis for Eucerin and later, Nivea. Nivea comes from the Latin word niveus/nivea/niveum, meaning ‘snow-white’.
During the 1930s, Beiersdorf began producing products such as tanning oils, shaving creams, shampoo and facial toners. The trademark “Nivea” was expropriated in many countries following World War II. Beiersdorf completed buying back the confiscated trademark rights in 1997. During the 1980s, the Nivea brand expanded into a wider global market.
Nivea is known for using perfume in their products.
Enriched with Natural Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Hydra IQ, this Moisture Mask intensively moisturizes and refreshes for sensational fresh skin
My experience with Nivea Visage Intensive Moisture Mask-
There are times when you just take a break from your skin care regime .After the break you realise that you need to get back to your routine and I got this face mask because it claimed of moisturizing the skin. I felt that I did not take proper care of my skin for a few weeks I felt my skin to be a little dry and scaly.
This face mask moisturizes my skin really well.. The scaly feeling on the skin vanished away after the first use and I was left with supple skin.
This face mask is initially very sticky but after applying it for more than 15 minutes it turns into a transparent gel, which looks like the skin absorbed all the moisture content from the face mask in these 15 minutes…
After removing this face mask with a tissue I still felt that some face mask residue was still there so I opted to wash my face with normal water and it was all gone…the residue…!!
After washing it leaves my skin hydrated and nourished that too without much of time.
You might like reading these also:-
- 10 Must Have Makeup Brushes You Can Buy From Sigma (Black Friday Sale)
- How To Apply Black Lipstick Perfectly This Black Friday
- Wise She Know The Blogger Series : Meet Rachna
- Colorbar Lip Pot in 012 Sweetheart Review & Swatches
- DIY – Greek Yogurt Face Mask
- GUERLAIN Rouge G Jewel Lipstick # 41 Gypsy Review & Swatches
- What To Buy From Coastal Scents From Black Friday Sale
- E.L.F Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer Clear Review
- Wise She Know The Blogger Series : Meet Dayle
- AVON Glimmersticks Lip Liners (red brick) Review & Swatch
- Beyu Hydro Star Volume Lipstick Shade Crimson Bouquet Review