I know I’ve posted two outfit posts in a row, but I was dying to share my Christmas outfit with all of you! I wanted to wear the festive combo of red and green and so I paired my emerald lace dress with my red denim jacket.
Dress – Sinequanone, Lyon
Jacket – Benetton, Lyon
Tights – ASOS
Flats – Moa, Lyon
I don’t know if this would be an everyday sort of combo even for a colour lover like me, but isn’t it perfect for the holiday season? So bright and cheerful and happy! All I did in this outfit was go to our local grocery and fruits and veggies store, but even those places were decorated with tinsel and lights – it was magical. And with this outfit, I felt like I fit right into that festive spirit!
I hope you all have a very merry Christmas, even if you don’t celebrate. Happy Holidays!
You might like reading these also:-
- Living Proof Protective Micro Cell Scrub Review
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss Chandelier Review & Swatches
- Why I Will Never Buy From First Cry.com
- BeYu Velvet Mat Foundation Shade No.22 Review
- Revlon Matte Lipstick 007 In the Red Review
- Leopard Print Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Hand Cream Review
- MUA Lipboom Vibe Review & Swatches
- 5 Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner Reviews & Swatches