The first time I saw this was here on WiseShe on A’s lips. The minute I saw it I knew I wanted a shade in this formula and I finally got my hands on it a couple of months back.
About Sally Hansen Diamond Treatment Lipgloss in Sunrise,Sunset:
- Packaging: This gloss comes in a clear rectangular tube with the brand name emblazoned on one side and a cute li’l stud as well which adds to the look. It has a sponge-tip applicator as well.
- Price: INR425
- Color: This shade is an out n out coral...Not peachy, not pink, but a straight up orangey coral with micro shimmers.
- Coverage & Pigmentation: On its own, the gloss only provides a sheer wash of color on the lips; but when used to top off a lipstick (likie MAC See Sheer)it looks gorgeous and the shine really comes through.
- Texture: I find this isn’t at all sticky. The shimmers are also really minute and not gritty. When used alone, I have to be a little alert to avoid it looking streaky.
- Fragrance: It has a fragrance I can best describe as chemical bubblegum. It’s not a foul smell but I’m not fond of it either.
- Staying Power: This stays for about 4hrs and longer without eeating or drinking (which ofcourse I haven’t tried).
What I like about Sally Hansen Diamond Treatment Lipgloss in Sunrise,Sunset:
- A genuine orangey coral shade
- Has micro shimmers and doesn’t dry my lips
- Functional packaging
- Decent cost
- A nice shade for those who want to try Corals but are too shy to do so.
What I don’t like about Sally Hansen Diamond Treatment Lipgloss in Sunrise,Sunset:
- Some may not like the fragrance
- It can look a bit streaky if not applied properly
You may also enjoy reading:
- Jordana Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Gloss 103 XOXO Photos & Swatches
- Clarins Instant Definition Mascara Review
- WiseShe Best of 2011 – Best Revlon Products
- Maybelline lip smooth tinted lip balm Mandarin & Cherry Review & Swatches
- Womsee Nail Toner Review