I am back again with a face wash from a new herbal brand. I have changed my skin care products and thought of trying some new brands but herbal. I always prefer neem or tea tree face washes and here comes a neem face wash from Banjara’s for acne prone skin.
About Banjara’s Neem Face Wash:-
Banjara’s Neem face wash is a mild face wash which removes oil, dirt and othet impurities from the skin. Neem’s anti-bacterial action helps reduce pimples, acne and their re-occurrence, it leaves your skin refreshed and clear without over dryin. Recommended to use during and after pregnancy as the skin becomes acne prone due to hormonal changes. Regular use twice a day will help skin to be pimple free.
- Price: Rs. 80/-
- Quantity: 100ml
- Key Ingredients: Neem Extracts, Turmeric extracts, Glycerin, Aqua.
My Experience with Banjara’s Neem Face Wash:-
I have always used neem or tea tree face washes may be its medimix soap during my school days, then it came Himalaya’s neem wash, then Khadi then Jovees tea tree wash along with my TBS tea tree skin clearing lotion and now I opted for another new brand Banjara’s.
The packaging is very simple and a common one with a tube and a flip top cap which is very tough to open.
It’s a clear green colored gel based face wash with a pure neem scent and I love it. It lathers well too. The texture of the face wash is not runny but it’s in a gel form. After the wash, it leaves my skin very fresh with the neem scent lingering for few minutes. I use this face wash almost daily and it has not lead to any break outs. The product is meant for acne prone skin and it really does its job well. It doesn’t leaves me any dry or with any stretchy feel.
The face wash also states that it is great and safe during and after pregnancy, which leads to hormonal changes leading the skin to become acne prone, so pregnant women can use it too.
What I like about Banjara’s Neem Face Wash:-
- Great product for acne prone skin
- Has a fresh neem scent
- Really helps to fight acne and pimples
- Doesn’t lead to any break outs
- Doesn’t makes skin dry
- It’s a herbal brand so no side effects.
What I don’t like about Banjara’s Neem Face Wash:-
- The flip top cap is a tough to open
Will I try it again?
Yes I will surely re-purchase it.
Have you tried Banjara Neem Face Wash ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar True Gloss Natural Tan Review and Swatches
- L’occitane en Provence Soothing Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- Kryolan Lipstick in LF198: Swatches & Review
- Wise She Santa Giveaway MAC Pink Pearl Pop Lipstick Winner
- Grey Eyeliner Brown Eyes – Suggestions
- Young Discover Youthopia Lipstick 408 Natural Brown Review & Swatches
- Deborah Milano 24 Ore Waterproof Eye Pencil 06 Review Swatches & EOTD