My earlier experiences with BeYu cosmetics were great but as I indulged further, I am quite disappointed with some of there products. This is one such product.
About BeYu Eyeshadow 46 Charlotte Blue White Ice:-
Amazing colors for any occasion: The BeYu Duo Eye Shadow captivates with its unbelievable colour spectrum, full of natural, trendy and intensive shades!
- Price: Rs.550 for 2 gm.
- Packaging: They have a round pot packaging with a transparent lid and body and 2 shades that are distinguished by a curvy line. The packaging is neat and travel friendly.
Shade: The two shades in the duo are hues of blue. One is a teal shade with golden sheen and the other (lighter) being an icy blue with golden sheen. The shades are pretty good and work well when used alone but they don’t complement each other in the sense that they come out with a very dull, light look as the darker shade isn’t enough dark to be distinguished when used together. Also, these shades look chalky on skin. My face looks really dull when i use these shades.
BeYu Duo Eyeshadow -46 Charlotte Blue White Ice Swatches:-
L: dry swatch; R: wet swatch
Texture, Finish & Staying Power:-
The texture of the shadows is really soft and smooth. It glides on easily on eyes. The golden sheen in the shadows is absolutely gorgeous. Finish wise, these are a little sheer but buildable. They have a bit of fallout and look chalky on eyes.
I prefer using them wet as the lighter shad provides a duo chrome finish when used wet but both shades don’t go together. Had the darker shade been more dense (a bit navy blue), then the result would have been stunning.
Staying power is really low for about 2-3 hours and they fade away easily .Also, on oily lids, they will crease.
What I like about BeYu Duo Eyeshadow -46 Charlotte Blue White Ice:-
- Gorgeous golden sheen.
- Texture is smooth and soft.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Although not mentioned, but these can be used wet for more intensified look.
What I do not like about BeYu Duo Eyeshadow -46 Charlotte Blue White Ice:-
- Very expensive for the quality provided.
- No mirror,no applicator provided.
- The shades don’t complement each other.
- Low staying power.
- Fades easily.
- These might crease on oily lids.
- The shades provided in the duo might not suit those with darker complexion.
- Chalky finish resulting into a dull look.
Recommendations: I will definitely not recommend this duo as it is an absolute waste of money.
Have you tried Beyu Duo Eyeshadow -46 Charlotte Blue White Ice?
P.S – Happy Birthday Ritika.Hope you get to shop a lot and get loads of makeup as gift
You might like reading these also:-
- ColorBar Extra Durable Lipcolor Jazz Review & Swatches
- Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer Review
- Second Base Demi Cami Review
- 2 Favorite Coastal Scents Eye Brushes – CS Natural Brow brush & the Classic Blender Pointed Brush
- Bourjois Paris Effect 3D Max 8H Lipgloss 18 Rouge Sunny Review & Swatches
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – Wise She Weekend Treat
- Shengji Nail Polish Remover Wipes Review
- Best Brown Eyeshadow – Suggestions
- Mac Face and Body Foundation C5 Review & Swatches