So, today, I am here with review of BeYu Star lipstick that did not impress me to its best.
About BeYu Star Lipstick 05 Mandarin:-
Its fabulous soft texture leaves a very pleasant and smooth feeling on your lips and moisturizes.
The new, shiny texture gives an enticing, glossy finish for optically more volume. The tip of the Star Lipstick is stylish and modern. For a professional application or to shade out the color you can use the fine lip brush made of nylon hair.
- Price: Rs.750 for 4g.
- Packaging: The packaging of all the BeYu lipstick range is the same except that the Catwalk range has slight heavy packaging and this is slender compared to that but all have metallic silver body with shade number written at the bottom. I really don’t understand why they don’t mention the shade name on the lipstick although it is mentioned on there site.
- Shade: The shade is a pink with slight red and has golden shimmer in it. I feel that the shimmer is a little OTT for me and the main problem that I have with it is that the shimmer easily gets carried around the mouth.
- Texture, Finish & Staying Power:I have used BeYu’s Star and Catwalk range lipstick that were really good in terms of texture, finish and all but this range is simply not worthy for the price. It resembles the texture of Colorbar soft touch lipstick that I never liked but it costs rs.350 and this one is for rs.750.
BeYu Star Lipstick 05 Mandarin Swatches:-
The texture isn’t smooth and leaves small lumps of lipstick at certain parts of the lips because of loads of shimmer present in soft textured lipstick.It is sticky and the shimmer also isn’t fine and feels a bit gritty on lips.The formula is definitely moisturising.
Finishwise, it is glossy and that is the reason I bought it because the SA swatched the shade on my hand in such a way that it was looking ‘oh so beautiful’. Staying power is also very low for about 2-2 ½ hours after which it becomes a little messy because of the shimmer present.
What I like about BeYu Star Lipstick 05 Mandarin Blush:-
- Pretty shade.
- Travel-friendly packaging .
- Glossy finish.
What I don’t like about BeYu Star Lipstick 05 Mandarin Blush:-
- Doesn’t leave a pleasant feel on lips as per the claims.
- The texture is gritty.
- Low staying power.
- It might melt in summers.
- The shimmer present in the lipstick are gritty and move all over the face.
- It forms small lumps of lipstick on lips.
- Not easily available.
Recommendation:I will definitely NOT recommend this shade and this range as this is a total waste of money!!!
Have you tried BeYu Star Lipstick 05 Mandarin?
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Sheer Satin Gloss 21 Review & Swatches
- Darling Girl Cosmetics Holo Glosses Review & Swatches
- Best Body Butter For Sensitive Skin
- Wet N Wild Mega Wink Mascara Review & EOTD
- Body Lotion For Babies
- Sleek Makeup False Eyelashes Russian Blue & Siamese Review & EOTD
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate Review
- Deboarah Milano 24 Ore Waterproof Eye Pencil 8 Review & Swatches