I hauled a few products from Bourjois recently and this gloss was a part of it.
About Borjois Paris Effect 3D Max 8H Lipgloss 18 Rouge Sunny:-
A new formula enriched with pomegranate for 8 hours * of luscious color and shine!Enriched with Pomegranate Extract, this gloss has a prolonged course held 8:00 * for color and brightness long-held without editing.
Fruit acids benefit regenerating leaves lips smooth and luscious. Its flexible and ergonomic applicator is the promise of a perfect homogenization of color. Available in 8 shades fresh and delicious. * Scientific test of 31 women.
- PRICE: Rs.690 for 6.5 ml.
Packaging: The packaging is attractive with a transparent curvy body and a doe-footed wand. The wand is very comfortable and helps in applying the gloss accurately.
TEXTURE,FINISH & STAYING POWER:The texture of the gloss is thick.It is smooth and very hydrating to lips.I really like the fact the my hair doesn’t stick on this and carry gloss on them too which happens in certain cases.
Bourjois Paris Effect 3D Max 8H Lipgloss 18 Rouge Sunny Swatches:-
The finish is almost opaque in one swipe. It is very glossy and gives the feel of Juicy lips.
Unlike the Lakme’ 3D plump and shine lipgloss that barely had the 3D effect,this one does provide dimension to the lips and gives the illusion of slight plump lips.The best part is the wand that comes which is so flexible and helps in application of the thick textured lipgloss.
Bourjois Paris Effect 3D MAX 8H Lipgloss 18 Rouge On My Lips:-
The shimmer present doesn’t settle in the lip lines. It doesn’t bleed even if over applied.
Staying power is around 5 hours with meals included.
FRAGRANCE: It has a pleasant fruity fragrance which is very welcoming as I am bored of the usual vanilla fragrance in almost all the brand lip glosses and lipsticks.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BOURJOIS PARIS EFFECT 3D MAX 8H LIPGLOSS 18 ROUGE:-
- flattering shade that will suit almost all skin tones.
- highly pigmented.
- doesn’t stick to hair.
- hydrating for lip the shimmer doesn’t settle in the lip lines..
- stays for about 5 hours.
- The wand present helps in application of the gloss properly and is flexible.
- attractive packaging.
- provides glossy look and 3D lips( )
WHAT I DON’T LIKE ABOUT BOURJOIS PARIS EFFECT 3D MAX 8H LIPGLOSS 18 ROUGE:-
- expensive for a gloss.
- no ingredients mentioned.
- some may find the texture to be very thick.
RECOMMENDATION: I would definitely recommend this shade to everybody as it has all the good qualities and the shade is really pretty!!
I tried the side bun and then turned the bun into fish braid(mine is uneven!!!) as I like braids more…please excuse the overloaded tic-tacs as my hair are cut into layers and they keep falling….hope u like it..
Ana..thanks a lot for the side tying of small section of hair you showed..i really wanted to learn that..it looks great with the braids!!!<3 <3
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick-15 Rose Podium Review And Swatches
- Coastal Scents Classic Blush Brush Large Review
- Best Hair Serum Suggestions
- Dove Hair Elixir Rose And Almond Hair Fall Control Oil Review
- NYX Matte Lipstick Merlot Review & Swatches
- Cabotine De Gres Perfume Review
- Lush Each Peach Massage Bar Review
- Young Discover Youthpia Lipstick 330 Pink Crush Review & Swatch