About Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait 02 :-
Our iconic eyeshadows have beenwomen’s beautyfavourite for almost 150 years! The formula is manufactured using Bourjois’ unique baking process for radiant colour, silky textures and perfect blending. And, it lasts for up to 16 hours*! And it’s good for my eyes! Intense is made up from mineral pigments. It is hypoallergenic, paraben- and fragrance-free and suitable for contact lens wearers. Available in a wide range of 10 exclusive shades and suitable for all occasions and styles. The essential shades, to illuminate and sculpt the eyes (01, 02, 03, 09, 10). The dramatic shades to intensify the eyes (04, 05, 06, 07, 08). * Scientifically tested on 100 panellists. Apply dry for shadowing or wet for greater intensity. With up to 87% mineral pigments and a silky texture, the Intense Eye Shadow allows for a long lasting, intense and even coverage.
INGREDIENTS: Nylon-12 • Pentylene Glycol • PolyethyleneBentonite • Sorbitol • Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil) • Silica •Butylene Glycol • Ammonium Silver Zinc Aluminum Silicate •Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract • Phenoxyethanol • Talc• Lanolin Alcohol • Potassium Sorbate • BHT • [+/- (May Contain) :CI 75470 (Carmine) • CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) • CI 77007(Ultramarines) • CI 77019 (Mica) • CI77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)• CI 77266 (Black 2) • CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) •CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) • CI 77400 (Copper Powder)• CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) • CI 77510 (FerricFerrocyanide) • CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide) •CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) • CI 77861 (Tin Oxide) • CI 77891(Titanium Dioxide)] 11BMY001-1E
PRICE: Rs.410 for 1gm
SHADE: The shade 02 is a sheer champagne gold with slight pink tones. The shade is very shimmery and comes out very sheerly when applied dry. Applied wet, it has no fallout and intensifies a lot.
Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait 02 Dry Swatch:-
Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait 02 Wet Swatch:-
TEXTURE, FINISH & STAYING POWER: The texture of the eye shadow is not the smoothest as it is very shimmery. But it is not at all harsh too. The shade is very sheer when applied dry so you have to layer it 4-5 times for the colour to show on skin. It has fallout and the shade fades away very easily. Also, I feel that it gets difficult to use it along with other shades as it just merges into them and is hardly visible.
I find that this shade works best as a brow highlighter when used dry. When used wet, it has no fallout, staying power increases and the shade looks very beautiful and stays for about 7-8 hours.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BOURJOIS PARIS INTENSE EXTRAIT 02:-
- beautiful champagne gold shade.
- it can be used for highlighting the brow bone when used dry.
- when used wet,it looks really beautiful and has no fallout.
- packaging is sturdy and travel-friendly.
- stays for about 7-8 hours when used wet.
WHAT I DON’T LIKE ABOUT BOURJOIS PARIS INTENSE EXTRAIT 02:-
- lot of fallout when used dry.
- very sheer in dry form.
- low staying power when used dry.
- no applicator provided.
- expensive for a single shade of eyeshadow.
- cannot be used with other shades when used dry.
- fades away easily in dry form.
RECOMMNEDATION: This isn’t a must have shade as it is useless when used dry and expensive for a single shade.But it is definitely very pretty!!!
Have you tried Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait 02 ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Petite Threla Unscented Deodorant Review
- Coastal Scent Hot Pot Dark Chocolate MAC Satin Taupe Dupe
- Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Lotion Revoew & Swatch
- Revlo Colorstay Whipped CremeMakeup Foundation Review(Shade 80 natural-ochre)
- Wet n Wild 909D Megalist Lip Color Coraline Review & Swatches
- Five Minutes Quick & Easy Side Bun Tutorial
- Deborah Milano 24 Ore Long Lasting Lip Pencil # 215 Review & Swatches