So, one more lipstick review for all the WS sweethearts. I am loving this shade and the tint that it leaves on my lips.
About Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick:-
Enriched with orchid blossom extract that enables the lipsticks to glide on effortlessly.
It also provides incredible comfort & a unique 10-hours of hydration.
The lipsticks are incredibly pigmented, have brilliant colour pay off and most importantly, are super moisturizing on the lips!
- Price: Rs.775 for 3.5 gm.
- Packaging: Glossy black with ROUGE EDITION written in red and hot pink. The end of the lipstick has the shade number and the shade indication. The packaging is somewhat similar to MUFE and our very own Max Factor.
Shade: The shade rose podium is a pink based red with very fine silver shimmer that is hardly visible.
Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick 15 Rose Podium Swatches:-
Texture, Finish & Staying Power:-
The texture, feel and look of the ROUGE EDITION lipsticks are very much similar to the much loved MAX FACTOR ELIXIR lipsticks.
The texture is creamy and glides on lips smoothly. The formula is moisturising so one can skip lip balm. It lasts for about 5-6 hours leaving a rosy stain behind that I like. The finish is opaque as the shade is highly pigmented and the tip of the lipstick helps in providing crisp definition to lips.
What I like about Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick-15 Rose Podium:-
- decent staying power.
- smooth on lips.
- leaves a beautiful stain after it fades away.
- provides glossy look to lips.
- attractive and travel-friendly packaging.
- highly pigmented shade so good for those who have pigmented lips.
- 18 shades to choose from.
- Bourjois doesn’t test on animals.
What I don’t like about Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick-15 Rose Podium:-
Recommendation: It indeed is an expensive lipstick but all the brands are increasing there prices and considering the quality,shades available,packaging,this lip product can be a must buy!!!!!
Check out more shade from this range here
Have you tried Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick-15 Rose Podium ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Happy 50 Posts Ritika
- BeYu Star Lipstick 05 Mandarin Blush Review & Swatches
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick Fig Review & Swatches
- How To Choose Oxford Shoes
- Coastal Scents Angle Natural Brush Review
- Coastal Scent Hot Pot S36 (MAC Amber Light Dupe) & Rich Walnut
- Weight Loss Soup – Broccoli Soup
- Dark Hands Treatment – Suggestions
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser Review
- Lakme Sheer Satin Gloss 21 Review & Swatches