Colorbar has got some amazing range of Lipcolors which are well popular among us all. The colorbar Lipcolor that I am going to review today is Colorbar extra durable lip color in Jazz.
About Colorbar Extra Durable Lipcolor Jazz :-
Extra Durable Lip Color is a long stay liquid lip colour that is rich in texture. It endures for more than 10 hours after application without feathering, bleeding or smudging. It is non-transferable and kiss proof formula not only locks the lip colour but also keeps the lips moisturised and nourished. The Extra Durable Lip Color is perfect for all occasions, especially a date!
- Price: Rs.600 for 4.5 ml Lipcolor + 4.5 ml gloss
My Experience with ColorBar Extra Durable Lipcolor Jazz:
The shade Jazz is rich brown color with rosey undertones to it. An apt color for winters. It comes in a sleek tube with lip color at one end and glossat another.
It really is extra durable lip color. It stays up to 9-10 hours easily and I have to use a makeup remover to remove it completely after that. It takes up to a minute for color to dry off and then I apply gloss on it. The gloss gets removed after a meal but the color stays. The only thing that I don’t like about it is that it starts flaking after 8 hours.
Colorbar Extra Durable Lipcolor Jazz Swatches:-
What I like about ColorBar Extra Durable Lipcolor Jazz:-
- Stays for long time
- Not drying
- Good Pigmentation
- Travel Friendly
- No bleeding or smudging
What I don’t like about ColorBar Extra Durable Lipcolor Jazz:-
- Starts flaking after few hours
Overall Verdict: I like this range of Colorbar Lip colors. They live up to their claim and have some good shades.
Have you tried Colorbar Extra Durable Lipcolor Jazz?
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Get Dewy Skin With Foundation
- Clean And Clear Fairness Cream Review India
- Mac Lustre Lipstick Charismatic Review & Swatches
- Sigma Lip Brush L05 Review
- Tips And Tricks Shopping During The Sale Season
- Elle 18 Glossy Lipz Lip Balm in Cherry Review & Swatches
- How To Prevent Foundation From Looking White Or Unnatural
- Must Have Kryolan Products
- MAC Natural Flirt Eyeshadow Review & Swatches