I have only been reviewing pinks so far and had forgotten about my favorite nude gloss from colorbar.A nude lippie is like your best friend who will never let you down .Be it for a party or a day at the mall or at work.. nothing works better than a nude lippie !I was always wary of nude lipsticks as they would somehow wash me out or look like have pasted on foundation on my lips and passed it off as a nude lipstick.Then came this gloss .. and i was blown away .. Finally ,I found my best friend in lipsticks.
My experience with Colorbar True Gloss Natural Tan:-
We are all aware of how good these glosses are!They are more like liquid lipsticks and less like a gloss.
The color is a perfect nude lipstick that doesn’t wash me out or make me look ill.I think it is my perfect MLBB shade.It is a lot like MAC Taupe lipstick,only difference being that Taupe Lipstick is matte and this of course is glossy. Natural Tan looks like I have the most perfect even toned lips with a hint of shine and makes me look polished.It also is the perfect companion to smokey eye looks .This looks especially great with a brown eyeshadow and peach blush combo.
Colorbar True Gloss Natural Tan Swatches:-
Pigmentation ,like all others in this range is fab!one swipe is enough for opaque coverage and will cover all lip pigmentation.
The texture of the gloss is very smooth but never sticky ..I absolutely loath sticky lip glosses and run a mile from them.
Staying power is amazing and it holds up at least for 4-5 hours after which the glossiness fades off but the color stays intact for a good 6-7 hrs and I am pretty sure it will last much longer with a primer
Packaging:it is a standard gloss package of a long tube with a silver cap and an applicator.
What I like about Colorbar True Gloss Natural Tan:-
- perfect natural colour with shine
- MLBB shade for many
- Long lasting
- Great pigmentation
- Doesn’t dry out lips even in this weather
- Perfect for day wear and also with smokey eye makeup.
What I don’t like about Colorbar True Gloss Natural Tan:-
Will i repurchase? hell yes!as soon I finish this I will go buy another one.
Have you tried Colorbar True Gloss Natural Tan?
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar Cheek Illusion Blush in Pink Pinch Review & Swatches
- NYX Matte Lipstick Sierra Review & Swatches
- Almond Scrub Homemade – Do It Yourself
- Bridal Jewellery On Rent In Delhi
- Tips For Child Safety & 6 Month Old Baby Food(Sprouts)
- My MAC and Accessories Haul
- Street Wear Eyeliner Black Review
- The Body Shop Earth Lovers Shower Gel Review
- MAC Mineralize Charged Water Hydrating Mist Review
- Faces Foundation And Concealer Brush Review