So, this was a long awaited post as I really had hard time getting these pencils as they were out of stock all the time. I am loving this shade and it looks great as an eye pencil as well as an eye shadow.
About Deborah Milano 24 Ore Waterproof Eyepencil 8
Formulated to leave a perfectly defined, long lasting line. The silky-soft pencil glides on effortlessly, ensuring flawless, smudge-free results. The pigment-rich formulation contains silicone resins for superb colour that stays put and resists fading all day long and well into the night. Ophthalmologist tested. The 24Ore Waterproof Eye Pencils are also safe for contact lens wearers.
- Price: Rs.495
- Packaging: The packaging is like a normal retractable eye pencil but it has a smudger at the other end .The smudger is of excellent quality and by far the best that I have used. It does it work perfectly that is it smudges the eye liner perfectly and is not at all harsh and I don’t have to keep on doing it again and again.It is really soft.
I have Lakme’ ultimate kohl with me that also has a smudger at the other end but I have never been able to use it as it is very hard might be because of the rubber based smudger unlike Deborah’s sponge based smudger.
SHADE:The shade is a beautiful matte eggplant that will look good only all skin tones.
Deborah Milano 24 Ore Waterproof Eye Pencil Swatches:-
L:liner, R: smudged!
Texture, Finish & Longevity
The texture is really smooth and soft. It goes on smoothly on lids without any pulling or tugging. It is decently pigmented. It stays on for about 6-7 hours on eyelids with a base underneath.
I use it more as a eyeshadow by drawing a thick line on lids and then smudging it as i really like the soft smokey effect that it imparts and it can be worn during the day as it doesn’t have any shimmer. However,I do feel that it doesn’t smudge evenly. When used as a base for eye shadows ,it looks all the more beautiful.
Deborah Milano 24 Ore Waterproof Eye Pencil On My eyes:-
This is the first liner that I have used and smudged on the lower lash too and looks great there!!!!
What I like about DEBORAH MILANO 24 ORE Waterproof Eye Pencil:-
- beautiful matte eggplant shade.
- decent staying power.
- the smudger provided is of excellent quality and does it job well too.
- can be used as an eyeshadow too.
- travel friendly .
- retractable liner providing ease.
- the texture of the eye pencil is really soft.
- Considering the claims: it is safe for contact lens wearers.
- the eye pencil provides ample time for smudging.
What I don’t like about DEBORAH MILANO 24 ORE Waterproof Eye Pencil:-
- I couldn’t find the name or shade number on the eye pencil.
- the cap of the smudger is prone to be lost as it is so small and comes out easily.
- the shade could be a little more pigmented.
- sometimes, it doesn’t smudge evenly.
Recommendation: The price is a little more keeping in mind that Deborah Milano offers great products at worthy prices but the smudger,shade,quality of the eye pencil makes it worth the amount. I would highly recommend buying atleast 1 out of the 5 shades available!!
Have you tried Deborah Milano 24 Ore Waterproof Eye Pencil ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Kareena Kapoor Style Diary Of A Bollywood Diva Book Review
- Enliven Kiwi And Fig Shower Gel Review
- 18 Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick Swatches
- Coloressence Brick Red Lipstick Review & Swatches
- How To Hide Love Bites
- L.A.COLORS Baked Eyeshadow Solar Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Deborah Milano D Lipgloss 05 Berry Fever Review & Swatches
- Wooden Lipstick Holder & Blush Storage Idea
- OOTD – Holiday Outfit (Emerald Lace Dress With Red Denim Jacket )