Lately there has been a lot of fitness talk going around in the blog world. I too have started to exercise inspired by all the fitness conscious bloggers. But one thing I cannot do is change my diet in a big way. What I can do though is reduce the amount of unhealthy food I put in my body, especially baked goods (since I love baking). That’s why I love this recipe for brownies – it is perfect for two people (or even one, if you’re a chocaholic like me!) and super easy and quick to make.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Brownies:-
- 30 g bittersweet chocolate (I used a Nestle bar with 64% cocoa)
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 1/4+1/8 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp flour
1. Preheat your oven to 175°C and line a 5×3 inch mini loaf pan* with foil. Make sure the foil extends over the edges of the pan, it will help you remove the brownies once they are cooked.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter in a microwave for 1 minute and stir until the chocolate and butter are thoroughly combined.
3. Add the sugar and mix until blended, then add the egg and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Add the flour and mix gently to combine it with the liquid ingredients. Do not over mix.
5. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and place it in the preheated oven. Bake for 25-27 mins or until a toothpick comes out with just moist crumbs sticking to it. Try not to over bake to avoid dry brownies.
6. Once the brownies are done, place the loaf pan on a cooling rack and let it rest for about 10 minutes as shown below.
7. Lift out the brownie loaf from the pan by lifting the foil. Let it cool, then cut into four equal slices.
My husband and I really enjoyed these brownies! the quantity was perfect for both of us and there were no leftovers for the next day!
*P.S. If anyone is wondering where on earth to get a tiny loaf pan, here’s a link to the set that I have. It’s not available in India (or anywhere outside the US, I think) so you’ll have to request someone to get it for you like I did!
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Absolute Lip Gloss Berry Shine Review
- Must Have Things To Buy From Sephora
- Colorbar Pro Duo Fibre Brush Review: MAC187 Dupe?
- Maybelline Colorsensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolor Pink Petal
- Sigma E70 Review
- Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick Keep Me Coral Review & Swatches
- Chambor Trio Eye Shadow Coffee Shimmer Review & Swatches
- Makeup Tips For Mature Skin