My 1st post on wiseshe was of a lipstick from Faces Go Chic Range and I really wanted few more shades from the range due to its affordability and good texture. Here comes my 2nd lipstick from that family.
About Faces Go Chic Lipstick :
Long stay, extra shine lip colors. They are super stay, easy to apply lipsticks and gives uniform coverage. Repairs your lips against climatic changes. Get ready for rich, long lasting color in just one swipe.
- Price– INR 199 for 4.5g.
- Availability– Easily available in all the online websites.
- Ingredients: Phenyl Trimethicone, Octyl Palmitate, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, White Soft Paraffin, Shea Butter, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ozokerite Wax, Performalene PL polymer, Candelilla Wax, Carnauba Wax, BHA, Propyl Paraben, Castor Oil, Mica, Almond oil. Jojoba oil, Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate, Benzophenone-3, Vit-E-Acetate,Perfume, Colors.
- Shelf Life– 3 years.
My Experience with Faces Go Chic Lipstick Fig :-
Shade: The shade as it looks in the 1st picture, is a brownish color, which I felt a bit hesitant to buy, but after swatching the shade, it came out a beautiful brown nude shade with a glossy shine. As I like buying nude shades because I am able to use them to my office, so didn’t give a 2nd chance and grabbed it.
- Texture: The texture of the lipstick is very glossy and creamy but it is not much pigmented and have to swipe it 2-3 times to make the real color show up. But still I find it a good buy as in single swipe its looks like in the 4th picture which gives a glossy look and in the 5th picture I have swiped it twice. I like it in both ways. But those with pigmented lips may have issues as their pigmentation can be visible through the shade. The lipstick doesn’t settles in the fine lip lines.
- Staying Power: It being a nude brown fig shade the staying power is not more than 3 hours and after that it just vanishes. This may be the con for this particular shade.
- Packaging: The packaging is a typically Faces. The black body with Faces engrossed in silver. But these are quiet sturdy and the cap never opens till you don’t open it. So it can be slipped in the hand bag without any thoughts.
Faces Liptick Fig On My Lips:-
What I like about Faces Go Chic Lipstick Fig:-
- Easily available online and in Faces outlets.
- Nude shade great for office
- Glossy shine
- Love its vanilla smell
- Doesn’t leaves back any brown tint
- Sturdy packaging
What I don’t like about Faces Go Chic Lipstick Fig:-
- Less staying power
- Not much pigmented
My Recommendations: This range has many beautiful shades which do have a good staying power too, so I would surely recommend these affordable beauties to all.
Have you tried Faces Go Chic Lipstick Fig?
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek Makeup False Eyelashes Russian Blue & Siamese Review & EOTD
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate Review
- Deboarah Milano 24 Ore Waterproof Eye Pencil 8 Review & Swatches
- Mendo Lyon France – Restaurant Review
- Deborah Milano D Lip Gloss 06 Cherry Star Review & Swatches
- CTM Products In Extreme Winter
- Jordana Powder Blush Bronze Review & Swatches
- New Year Resolution 2013
- Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner Shamrock Review & Swatches