This is one of the beautiful shades that was a part of the absolute range and I bought it the time I saw it at the counter.
About Lakme Absolute Plum & Shine Lipgloss Berry Shine:-
The secret to that juicy pout unravels. This revolutionary 3D lip gloss contains Marine Collagen and high shine pigments to keep lips plump and hydrated all day long.
• Dermatologically tested
• Lasts up to 6 hours
PACKAGING:The packaging is simple but the wand of the gloss has a major con of not picking up enough amount of gloss for a single swipe. I have to dip and dip and dip at least 4-5 times for one layer of the gloss. The shade name is printed on the metallic silver cap and at first I had really hard time finding it.
TEXTURE, FINISH & STAYING POWER: The texture of the gloss is smooth and the shimmer present is non-gritty. It has a sheer finish no matter how much you layer it so this is a complete no-no for those having vey pigmented lips. It feels light on lips. When applied, it gives a mild cooling sensation to lips to say 10 seconds after which it subsides but that doesn’t result into plumping the lips although the lips look healthy, slight pinky with this gloss .It is hydrating for the lips.
Lakme Absolute Plum & Shine Lipgloss Berry Shine Swatches:-
Sorry for the dark pic as the weather here is a bit gloomy!!!
Staying power is around 2-2 ½ hours without any meal included. The shimmer present doesn’t fly all over the face but when the gloss starts to wear off then it becomes a little sticky.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT LAKME’ ABSOLUTE PLUMP & SHINE LIPGLOSS:-
- Pretty pink shade
- Soft and hydrating.
- The shimmer present is non-gritty.
- Non-sticky till the time it stays.
- Aptly priced for the quality and packaging.
- Good for everyday wear.
- Imparts a healthy shine to lips.
- Travel friendly.
- Packaging is good.
WHAT I DON’T LIKE ABOUT LAKME’ ABSOLUTE PLUMP & SHINE LIPGLOSS:-
- The wand is just useless as it picks up very little amount.
- It stays for only 2-2 ½ hours.
- Becomes a bit sticky when it wears off.
- No 3D effect or major plumping.
- The shade comes out sheer so not for pigmented lips.
- Deceiving name!
- The shade name is printed on the cap which will eventually fade away.
RECOMMENDATION: Yes I would surely recommend this shade to those who love light shades of glosses. This range has darker shades too!!
Have you tried Lakme Absolute Plump & Shine Lipgloss Berry Shine?
You might like reading these also:-
- 2 Favorite Coastal Scents Eye Brushes – CS Natural Brow brush & the Classic Blender Pointed Brush
- Bourjois Paris Effect 3D Max 8H Lipgloss 18 Rouge Sunny Review & Swatches
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – Wise She Weekend Treat
- Shengji Nail Polish Remover Wipes Review
- Best Brown Eyeshadow – Suggestions
- Mac Face and Body Foundation C5 Review & Swatches
- Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Face Mask Review