About Lakme Sheer Satin Gloss 21:-
Drench your lips in molten shine, with this smooth, feather-light gloss for hours of dazzling, mirror-like shine. Infused with moisturizing vitamins so you can treat your lips to an ultra-comfortable, satin finish.
- Price: Rs.325/-
- Shelf life: 24 months.
My experience with Lakme Sheer Satin Gloss:-
I have always avoided lip gloss as I found everything I tried sticky. I hated the lightest stickiness on my lips. Off late I have overcome the hatred.
- Package: The Lakme Sheer Satin Gloss comes in a long round transparent plastic tube. The twist cap is steel colored with a long applicator. The sponge applicator helps in spreading the gloss on the lips. There is a mirror attached slant on the top of the cap
- Texture: It is midway. Neither sticky nor runny. The consistency is thin. It does not get pasty and clumpy on the lips. Spreads out very evenly and a thin film forms to cover the lips.
- Shade: A medium to good coverage is obtained with the shade numbered 21. I hate the number system. How much does it cost for a brand to name the shades.!!! 21 is a dark pinkish shade with silver shimmers. It also gives that frosty look to the lips. The shimmers are not very visible on the lips though.
Lakme Sheer Satin Gloss 21 Swatches:-
- Smell: Yes, this product has a scent. It seems artificial though. The minute the applicator wand is removed out it smells like an artificial flavor of strawberry candy. It vanishes off pretty soon.
- Staying power: Stays on my lips for a good 3 hours. It sustained a cup of coffee too. But then it begins to fade. And the bad part is when it fades, it leaves behind all the shimmers on the lips and they make my lips look pale. There is some amount of dryness on my lips too by the time the product vanishes.
I do not suggest this shimmery shade numbered 21 from the Lakme Sheer Satin Gloss range. There are some non shimmery shades in the same range which could be far better than the shimmery ones. Usually shimmers spoil the entire show.
What I like about Lakme Sheer Satin Gloss 21:-
- Easy application.
- Glides evenly and neatly without any fuss.
- No clumping.
- Middle way consistency.
- Shimmers are very minute, not visible on the lips.
- A small mirror attached on the top of the twist cap.
- Gives a frosty look to the lips.
What I like don’t about Lakme Sheer Satin Gloss 21:-
- Staying power is just about 3 hours (nothing much can be expected from a lip gloss)
- Leaves behind the shimmers on the lips which make the lips look pale.
- Lips become a little dry.
Will I repurchase Lakme Sheer Satin Gloss? I want to try the non shimmer gloss from this very same range. A little curious if the non shimmer ones will change my opinion about the range.
You might like reading these also:-
- Me Me Tights & My Little Santa
- RevAyur Skin Toner with Tea Extracts Review
- Eye Makeup With One Color Tutorial
- Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup Review
- Wise She Santa Giveaway – MAC Pink Pearl Pop Lipstick
- Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner Plum Review & Swatches
- Deborah Milano Ombretto Mono Eyeshadow 02 Review And Swatches
- Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick Lucky Review
- OOTD – Dress it up(Outfit To Look Slimmer)
- Pregnancy And Thyroid: Don’t ignore it!
- Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water -Makeup Up Gone