If you’v read about my Bday haul here, then you’ll know how I ripped my bro apart at MAC Believe it or not, even my husband asked me multiple times why I had to make my bro ‘kadka’ (broke) but ah well…it’s all a sisters prerogative and her right ….right girls?
- Price – 1,000 INR
My take on MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe:-
- Color: Satin Taupe is described as a taupe with a silver shimmer and as visible in the pics and swatches, this is totally right.
- Pigmentation & Texture: The pigmentation is awesome. A single swipe brings off a ton of color and you don’t need much at all.. The finish is said to be frosty which is why I thought it would be a bit more work to blend but honestly it strikes me as pretty satiny.. The shimmer is not like most frosty shades which tend to go here and there and cause a good bit of fallout; but actually melds into the color so well that it becomes one with it and feels very silky and satin-like on my skin.
- Staying Power: This stays on my lids for about 8-9hrs and te sheen starts to wear of only after a good 5hrs or so.
I am a big fan of this..I admit I never spared a second glance at this because a while ago, a certain someone told me it wouldn’t suit me and was too chunky and not worth it. But during this trip, the MUA (the most favorite Richard) persuaded me to try it and I was hooked..And for a minute there I wondered how I could have missed out on such a suitable shade..Infact I was so taken with this shade that even though they didn’t have a refill, I picked up the single pan! I was that desperate for it
I find this a very wearable shade even to work. It’s not glittery and super shimmery and only has the nicest looking sheen which avoids your eye makeup from looking boring…
MAC Eyeshadow Satin Swatches:-
What I like about MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe:-
- The perfect-est taupe I’ve seen till date
- No chunky glitters and shimmers which fall all over the place.
- Has a gorgeous sheen
- Can be worn anytime and anyplace.
- Excellent pigmentation and staying power
- Did not crease on my eyes.
What I don’t like about MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe:
- Nothin! I love everything about it!
What do you think of MAC Satin Taupe? Have you tried it out?
You may also enjoy reading:
- Sigma Tapered Blending E40 Brush Review
- My Top 5 winter Must Haves
- Mac Matte Powder Blush in ‘Coppertone’ Review & Swatches
- Marks & Spencer Fig & Orange Oil Hand Cream Review
- Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Anti Shadow Eye Care Review
- Vellvette Box January 2013
- Introducing Estee Lauder Perfectionist Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
- Empties – Jan 2013
- Lead Free Lipsticks India – Suggestions
- Silk Naturals Kiss Cleanser Review -Cleanser For Sensitive Skin