I have heard and read a lot about MAC Fix+ in the last 2yrs since I got into makeup. I admit I was curious about it but then whenever I’d go to the store I’d end up picking up a blush or a lippy (or both) and this would get sidelined. So the last time I went to the store I made a conscious decision to try it out. I’m sure by now all of you must know about my dry-skin and dry-lip woes..
So when I spoke with the MUA, he suggested I try out this charged water instead. He mentioned it worked the same as Fix+ except this is more hydrating and better for skin on the more drier side. So I picked it up and have been using it for a little over a month now and thought it was the perfect time to review it for you
About MAC Mineralize Charged Water Hydrating Mist
A refreshing, hydrating mist that replenishes skin and enhances makeup application and wear. Spray before makeup to create a dewy canvas. Re-apply as needed to replenish moisture or re-set makeup. Infused with green tea and citrus scents.
Price: INR 1250
My Experience with MAC Mineralize Charged Water Hydrating Mist
Packaging –This comes in a tall, chubby, clear bottle with a spray nozzle the same as Fix+. The only difference in the packaging of the two is the golden sparkles on the bottle which is absent on the former one.
Texture – Its a clear liquid (no gold sparkles at all) and very thin..The nozzle is such that the water spritzes very finely and will not move your makeup at all.
Fragrance – It’s fragrance free.. I couldn’t detect any scent or perfume at all.
This can be used in a lot of ways:
- As the SA suggested, this can be used right before makeup application, to ready the skin and provide a hydrated base for makeup since makeup does tend to dehydrate the skin right from the moment of application
- The SA also suggested spraying it right after applying makeup as a setting spray. This is to avoid your makeup from looking cakey.
- It can be used as a regular toner after cleansing.
- Can be used by sensitive skinned girls to soothe irritated skin.
I majorly use this before or after applying my makeup in the morning. Winters are the perfect time to use this product because it does hydrate the skin very well. It gets absorbed very quickly and even if you spray it post makeup, it doesn’t displace your makeup at all.
I like how it adds that perfect bit of dewiness to my face. I spray it mostly to set my makeup and I can vouch for this product being a must have for dry skinned girls. Normal or oily skinned girls may not find this as useful in comparison. If you do use it and like it, do let us know..
What I like about MAC Mineralize Charged Water Hydrating Mist
- Perfect skincare for dry skinned girls
- Gets absorbed fast
- Doesn’t displace your makeup
- Has multiple used
- Very sturdy packaging and good for travel too
- Adds a good bit of dewiness to the look
- The effects last about 5hrs or so.
- Fragrance free
- Did not break me out.
What I don’t like about MAC Mineralize Charged Water Hydrating Mist
- Hmm…maybe just the cost..
Have you tried MAC Mineralize Charged Water Hydrating Mist?
You may also like reading:
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Cubic Blush, MAC Gingerly Blush, MAC Pinch Me, MAC Peach Twist Swatches
- MAC Swoon Pink Blush, MAC Fleur Powder, MAC Pinch O’Peach Swatches
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi