About MAC Plushglass Posh It Up:-
Sheer lip colour with a pearlized high-shine gloss finish. Comfortable to wear: lush, multi-dimensional. Gives a cool-warm, vanilla buzz to the lips. Moisturizes, soothes and visibly plumps the lips to make them look luxuriously healthy and well-conditioned. Contains vitamin E for added environmental protection.
Price: Rs.1050 for 4.2ml.
Shade:MAC describes it as pinked gold and I second that. The plush glass has a pink(slight peachy) base with soft gold shimmer. The sheen adds beauty to the lips as it provides dimension to lips and makes them very glossy. I feel that it gives a slight plumped effect to the lips.
MAC Plushglass Posh it Up Swatches:-
Texture, Finish & Staying Power:-
The texture is slightly thicker as compared to normal lipgloss bit it is not at all sticky. It is very moisturising and conditioning for lips. Since,the gloss is thick so if over applied ,it has a tendency to gather at the corners of the lips. The finish is sheer and further applications does not increase the pigmentation of the gloss. However, the multi-dimensional effect that the gloss gives can help in hiding light pigmented lips.
Posh it up stays for about 5-6 hours on lips leaving them very soft and supple. I like pairing this gloss with darker eye makeup but it can be used for a softer look too.
It can be topped over other lip shades for a sight plumped lips. When applied, it does give a cool-warm sensation to lips that is fun.
FRAGRANCE: Yum Vanilla common to all MAC lip products.
What I Like About MAC Plushglass Posh It Up:-
- Provides a beautiful gold sheen to lips.
- Conditioning and moisturising.
- Despite being thick, it is non-sticky.
- comfortable wear for about 5-6 hours.
- easily available at all MAC stores.
- Gives a slight plumped effect to lips.
What I don’t like About MAC Plush Glass Posh It Up:-
- if over applied, it can gather at the corners of the lips.
- some might not like the sensation that it gives.
RECOMMENDATION: Its is a very pretty wearable sheer pink that can be topped over lipsticks, the formula is great so is the quality and the effect it imparts. I would highly recommend trying this shade.
Have you tried MAC Plushglass Posh It Up :-
- How To Choose Oxford Shoes
- Coastal Scents Angle Natural Brush Review
- Coastal Scent Hot Pot S36 (MAC Amber Light Dupe) & Rich Walnut
- Weight Loss Soup – Broccoli Soup
- Dark Hands Treatment – Suggestions
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser Review
- Lakme Sheer Satin Gloss 21 Review & Swatches
- Darling Girl Cosmetics Holo Glosses Review & Swatches
- Best Body Butter For Sensitive Skin
- Wet N Wild Mega Wink Mascara Review & EOTD