I have never been a lover for long stay lipsticks and lipgloss but this shade totally took my heart away.
About MAX Factor Lipfinity Colour & Gloss 630 Pleasure Peach:-
Long-lasting multi dimensional shine. Be brilliant .New Colour & Gloss is the next generation of lip colour; with the backing of top catwalk make-up artists it delivers the most high impact shine your lips will ever experience! The savvy combination of rich colour base coat and multi-dimensional glossy top coat work together to create a stunning 3D highlight and lowlight effect.
There’s no need to worry about your colour fading or losing its depth as results last for up to 10 hours.
- PRICE: Rs.460 for 6ml.
PACKAGING: The packaging is simple with two ends having a gloss and lip colour at each side. Both have a doe footed wand. The packaging is functional and travel-friendly.
SHADE: The base colour is a mauve-pink with yellow undertones and the top coat- gloss is tinted peach(almost transparent) without any shimmer. The gloss is little thicker.
MAX Factor Lipfinity Colour & Gloss 630 Pleasure Peach Swatches:-
TEXTURE, FINISH & STAYING POWER:
The texture of the base colour is neither thick nor runny. It spreads easily on lips and doesn’t feel gritty. The texture is smooth and creamy .It takes one minute to the colour to become matte after which the top coat can be applied else it can form cracks and the base colour can move from its place .If applied without top coat, the shade looks a bit matte and drying but it is comfortable on lips. It doesn’t settle in the lip lines but can accentuate dry flakey lips. Also, when it wears off, I feel my lips become a bit dry so I put a lipbalm but I don’t wear anything below the base coat.
The lip gloss has slightly thick texture. Both the lip products are shimmer-free.I really like the high shine formula of the lip gloss. It is very light weight and non-sticky.
The finish that the duo provide is opaque and it stays for about 5-6 hours on lips with a meal ,drink included.After4 hours, I feel the need to reapply the gloss.
What I completely hate about this duo is the problem of forming clumping of the base coat when it starts to wear off which looks really bad.
Max Factor Lipfinity Colour & Gloss 630 Pleasure Peach On My Lips:-
Lnly base coat’ R: lipgloss topped over
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT MAX FACTOR LIPFINITY COLOUR & GLOSS-630 PLEASURE PEACH:-
- nice everyday wear shade.
- good for pigmented lips.
- wears for about 5-6 hours.
- reasonably priced for the duo.
- the lipgloss provided is very light weight and can be used alone for shine on lips or can be topped over other lipshades.
- non-sticky formula.
WHAT I DON’T LIKE ABOUT MAX FACTOR LIPFINITY COLOUR & GLOSS-630 PLEASURE PEACH:-
- the base coat can crack if lip gloss is applied before it dries up which can be time consuming.
- not for lips that are dry.
- the base coat forms clumps when it begins to wear off.
- the base coat cannot be applied alone as it looks too dry.
- I have to use a lipbalm after wards to moisturise my lips.
- will wash out darker skin tones.
RECOMMENDATION: It is definitely not a long stay lipcolour but I really like the shade.
Have you tried MAX Factor Lipfinity Colour & Gloss 630 Pleasure Peach ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation Review
- MAC 190 Foundation Brush Review
- Kryolan Foundation – Kryolan TV Paint Stick Review & Swatches
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Minerals Loose Powder Foundation Review
- Bourjois Mineral Matte Mousse Foundation Review
- Clinique Superbalanced Makeup Foundation Review
- Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup Review & Swatches
- 10 Best Tips For The Perfect Foundation