So at last Mayan prediction of world coming to an end was proved wrong and we all are pretty much alive and thankfully again wishing each other a very happy new year. It’s time to be grateful for all the good things and to learn from life all the odds which we face. Well, like every year this year too it’s time to set your goals and make some resolutions.
- Make Simple Resolutions – 1st resolution is to make simple resolution and blog them out or write them somewhere where your eyes fall on them repeatedly. Making simple resolutions such as reading at least one book a month or committing to weekly challenge is quite a good idea. My simple resolution is sticking to my goal of losing weight and getting back to my pre pregnancy shape. As I am following it diligently, I won’t have to make many changes in it.
- Think Big – Life is small.Just think big and you never know God up there is listening to you right at this moment.I have something big planned for this year and I hopefully will share the news with you guys in the middle of the year and Please don’t think Iwill be thinking of a second child. Until and unless everyone on Wise She has atleast one child, I won’t think of second ..lolz
- Don’t forget to wear your invisible crown ever!! It’s just like Harry Potter’s invisible cloak – it works all the time
You know you rock
HAPPPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!
What are your new year resolution 2013 ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Ear Piercing For Babies & More
- L’oreal Professionnel x Tenso Care Shampoo Review
- Maybelline Hyperglossy Liquid Eyeliner Review And Swatches
- OPI Nail Lacquer Winner!
- Mini Body shop And L’Occitane haul
- Estee Lauder’s New Pure Color Intense Kajal Eye Crayon
- Sleek Palette Swatches & Reviews
- L’oreal UV Perfect Dermo Expertise Anti Dullness
- Lakme Lip Love Lipstick in Rose Kissed Review and Swatches