When I saw Sigma Fluff E50 I found it to be little too large for my liking but after using my opinion completely changed. I found it to be soft and blends out harsh crease color that could have been brought up too high.
- Price – $12
About Sigma Large Fluff E50 Brush :-
Unique Feature: Wide, flat and very soft head
Function: Controlled highlighting
Recommended Use: Apply highlighting shades onto the brow bone or upper cheekbone for a soft and blended finish.
Follow our Sigma brush series here:-
- Sigma Eye Shading E55 Review
- Sigma Tapered Blending E40 Brush Review
- Sigma Mrs. Bunny Travel Brush Kit Review
- Sigma Small Eyeliner Brush E10 Review
- Sigma E70 Review
- Sigma Lip Brush L05 Review
How I like to Use Sigma Large Fluff E50 Brush:-
- It’s a big brush and my hands reaches for it first when I am in hurry. Just two swipes of this brush all over my eye lids and I am set to go.
- It softens out any of the harsh line and soften the edges of eye makeup and for highlighting the brow bone area from the crease.It’s just super simple with this brush.
- I use it to contour my nose area
- Use it as a highlighter on my cheek bones.
- Applying and blending out concealor.
- Helps in removing off the glitter or fall out.
Sigma Large Fluff E50 – Bristles, Washing & Drying :-
Other than some usual 3-4 strands loss there was nothing bothering as such and in the second wash it was just perfect.It’a a dense brush therefore it takes time in drying out.
What I like about Sigma Large Fluff E50 Brush:-
- Versatile brush
- Bristles are soft and don’t shed
- Decently priced
What I do not like about Sigma Large Fluff E50 Brush:-
- Those who have small eyes might find it bigger than required.
- It won’t reach the inner corner of the eye.
- It’s available only online
Have you tried Sigma Large Fluff E50 Brush ?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC 219 Pencil Brush Review – Must Have Mac Brushes
- Ecotools Retractable Kabuki Brush Review
- MAC 239 Eyeshader Brush – Must Have MAC Brushes
- Nail Art Brushes In India/Nail Art Brushes Review
- 3 Vega Makeup Brushes Review
- 5 The Body Shop Makeup Brushes
- Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set Review
- Bare Escentuals Angled Brush Review
- Sigma Makeup Brushes In India