Silk Naturals is an online makeup and skincare company. I discovered them a few years ago when I was experimenting with mineral makeup and discovered my Holy Grail cleanser – Silk Naturals Kiss Cleanser.
Silk Naturals Kiss Cleanser comes in a 4 ounce plastic bottle (approx 120ml) that costs $8.99. You can also get a 5ml sample for $0.99. The company suggests diluting the cleanser with water – 30% cleanser to 70% water and putting it in a foaming bottle. You can get this bottle on their website for $2.99.
It is a clear thick cleanser that becomes runny and watery when diluted as advised by the company. The foaming bottle does dispense a foamy liquid but it doesn’t lather much when I use it on my face.
Here is a picture of the cleanser and the foaming bottle:
According to the company, Kiss is a very simple, gentle cleanser made from some amazing ingredients. It’s absolutely clear-nothing fancy, just a good, effective cleanser that foams-up, rinses clean, and makes your skin feel nice and smooth. The cleansing agents are naturally sourced, and are about the most gentle, made for baby wash cleansers available.
Here’s a list of its ingredients
Distilled Water,Decyl Glucoside (and) Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate (and) Disodium Cocoamphodiacete, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Crothix, Gluconoactone and Sodium Benzoate, panthenol
What I like about Silk Naturals Kiss Cleanser :-
- Unlike other foaming cleansers, it doesn’t make my skin feel dry and tight.
- It is very gentle on my skin – it has never made me break out.
- When diluted with water, it is very economical – one bottle lasts several months
- It is made of safe, skin friendly ingredients
- It is pregnancy safe and gluten free – I am not pregnant nor am I allergic to wheat, but if I were, it is nice to know that I have a cleanser I could use
- The foaming bottle holds just 50 ml of the cleanser so it is very convenient for travel
What I don’t like about Silk Naturals Kiss Cleanser :-
- A foaming bottle is needed to get the most out of this cleanser
- Shipping is expensive – $10 to France!
As you can see, the pros outweigh the cons completely. I have been using the Silk Naturals Kiss Cleanser morning and night for over two years now and it has never failed me and I don’t think I will stop using it anytime soon. What I love most about it is that it makes no fancy claims like all the other cleansers out there; it is just a simple face wash with basic ingredients! I recommend it to anyone who wants to simplify their cleansing routine and try something gentle and skin friendly.
Have you tried Silk Naturals Kiss Cleanser?
You might like reading these also:-
- Mac Face and Body Foundation C5 Review & Swatches
- Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Face Mask Review
- Petite Threla Unscented Deodorant Review
- Coastal Scent Hot Pot Dark Chocolate MAC Satin Taupe Dupe
- Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Lotion Revoew & Swatch
- Revlo Colorstay Whipped CremeMakeup Foundation Review(Shade 80 natural-ochre)
- Wet n Wild 909D Megalist Lip Color Coraline Review & Swatches