Are there times when you feel like experimenting with the lesser worn items in your cupboard? For me, one such item is my silk Nehru vest – I bought it on an impulse and have worn it just 4-5 times since. Sad, isn’t it? So I pulled it out and after trying a million unsuccessful combinations, I settled upon an outfit that looked quirky yet fun.
Tunic/Dress: H&M, Lyon
Vest: Fabindia, Delhi
Flats – Moa, Lyon
This may not be a look for everyone, but I loved the dress and vest together. I added some black bangles (from Kamala in Connaught Place) to go with the black elements of the outfit. I would have worn black tights for a more cohesive look, but I couldn’t find them so I settled for teal. And I think it worked out well.
What do you think of this OOTD? Any suggestions on what else to pair my Nehru vest with? Let me know in the comments!
You might like reading these also:-
- BeYu Star Lipstick 05 Mandarin Blush Review & Swatches
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick Fig Review & Swatches
- How To Choose Oxford Shoes
- Coastal Scents Angle Natural Brush Review
- Coastal Scent Hot Pot S36 (MAC Amber Light Dupe) & Rich Walnut