Wet N Wild Cosmetics
When I first saw Wet n Wild 909D Coraline Megalast lipcolor I was *Jaw-dropped* with the looks of it. This particular shade is just W-O-W. I told my Aunt about my taste in lipstick. I vaguely informed her that I like hot-pinks, corals and peachy shade. And she randomly picked up the shade Coraline when she sent out stuff to me here. It’s a super-hot orangey coral. And if you are someone who loves bright lipshades you are bound to love this one. Now we have seen many corals in our lives but this is definitely different coral from the ones I have. Absolutely unique, Maybe because this is more orangey. This shade is definitely near to my heart <3.
About Wet & Wild 909D Megalip Color Coraline :-
Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips.
- Price – $2.99
- Packaging- The packaging is not classy but street smart and chic. However, I don’t like lipsticks that don’t completely twist in as they tend to hit the cover everytime you unknowingly try to open it or put it back.
My Experience with Wet n Wild 909D Megalast Lipcolor Coraline:-
I LOVE Coraline. I am seriously in love with the shade. Just don’t wear any make up, I mean kohl, eyeliner, mascara. Keep it bare and apply this lipstick. Your face will glow with this shade. This shade particularly goes well with warm undertones. So I am assuming it will look amazing on medium to dusky skintones. The texture is smooth and easy.
Wet & Wild 909D Megalast Lip Color Coraline Swatches:-
It looks creamy but its not creamy its semi-matte. You might want to moisturise your lips before applying this if you have super-dry lips or else just skip it. Its good to go even if you don’t apply lipbalm. The megalast lipcolors are richly pigmented and last for 3-4hours easily. I am glad the company straightforwardly claimed it to last 4hrs and not long-lasting even though its “megalast” that reduces the higher expectation there and then of the customers.
Overall, I want to grab few more shades such as “Don’t blink pink”, Dollhouse pink, Pinkerbell etc from this range. Wet n Wild Mega last lip color has best of the bright shades ever in their kitty. I am so lucky to have 3 from them already. Can’t be more happy.
What I like about Wet n Wild 909D Megalast Lipcolor Coraline:-
- Bright Orangey Coral shade
- Will suit medium – dusky skintones
- Last for 4hours and more
- Richly pigmented
- Semi-matte finish which is not drying.
- Glides on easily and smooth on lips.
- Need not apply lipbalm until super dry lips.
What I don’t like aboutWet n Wild 909D Megalast Lipcolor Coraline-:-
Recommendation– You better grab this girl if you get your hands on it. You don’t wanna miss on the gorgeous shade collection Wet n Wild Megalast lipcolors got. Coraline is my personal favourite.
Have you tried Wet & Wild 909D Megalist Lip Color Coraline ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Must Have Kryolan Products
- MAC Natural Flirt Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Urban Decay Ink For Eyes Zero(Black Reviews
- Sigma Precision Tapered P86 Brush Review
- OOTD – Emerald And pink
- Lush Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter Review
- Have You Tried New Vezlay Soya Vegget ?
- Best MAC Foundation For Indian skin tone
- MAC Cremesheen Lipglass Double Dare Review & Swatches