I am back with another YOUTHOPIA Lipstick. This time it’s a brown shade. Its quite shocking if you anytime get to hear that I like this “brown” shade or that. I am not really a brown lippy lover. Once upon a time I used to love browns only but now you will hardly see brown shade in my vanity and if you find any then it definitely has to be too good to be there. . I got this NATURAL BROWN shade from YOUTHOPIA and it’s a great office wear lipstick.
About Young Discover Youthopia Lipstick:-
A lipstick that takes care of your lips. Made using patented technology, these lipsticks contain the goodness of clarified butter, kokum butter (garcinia indica), honey and beeswax.
This creamy formulation locks in the moisture of your lips instantly and keeps them soft and supple throughout the day. All the Young Discover Youthopia Lipsticks are made with natural mineral colors and glide smoothly onto your lips caring and beautifying them.
Price – Rs. 270 for 4.2gms
My Experience with Young Discover Youthopia Lipstick 408 Natural brown :-
It’s a very pretty medium brown shade with a semi-matte finish. It gives good coverage to pigmented lips. It glides on easily on lips. This particular shade makes a great office wear shade. This is a treat for ladies who like brown shades. This shade will suit everyone from fair to dusky tones. However, one needs to moisturise lips before applying this. The semi matte finish doesn’t dry your lips but keep them hydrated. The quantity of the lipstick for the price is justified 4.2gms is really good otherwise No way I’m buying this small lipstick. I like the lipstick for the cute small packaging but if the quantity would have been less. Then I either want the price too be less or of coz the quantity to be more. The staying power of the lipstick is max 2-3hrs, too low I know. Below is how the shade looks on me
The shade is really pretty. However my super chapped lips this winter is not able to bring out the real beauty of the shade. But still I hope you got an idea of how lovely is the shade. It usually doesn’t settle in fine lines but this season every lipstick tends to get into my fine lines if not moisturised properly. I can’t even apply lipbalm under this lipstick. The lipstick doesn’t work with lipbalm. However, you don’t feel the need of lipbalm anyway , they use ingredients like cow ghee, kokum butter, honey etc. which keeps your lips healthy.
Young Discover Youthopia Lipstick 408 Natural Brown Swatches:-
What I like about Youthopia lipstick 408 Natural Brown:–
- Daily office wear brown shade
- Contains cow ghee, kokum butter and honey
- No animal testing
- Semi matte finish
- Hide pigmented lips
- Good quantity
- Small and cute packaging
What I don’t like about Youthopia lipstick 408 Natural brown:-
- I think Youthopia makes shades which are dark or light, I want them to make bright shades like peach, coral etc.
- The staying power of the lipstick is only 2-3hrs
Ratings – 3.7/5
Recommendation – Yes, to ladies who like brown shades and looking out for a daily wear lipstick.
Have you tried Youthopia Lipstick 408 ?
You might like reading these also:-
- L.A.COLORS Baked Eyeshadow Solar Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Deborah Milano D Lipgloss 05 Berry Fever Review & Swatches
- Wooden Lipstick Holder & Blush Storage Idea
- OOTD – Holiday Outfit (Emerald Lace Dress With Red Denim Jacket )
- Best NYX Product 2012
- Me Me Tights & My Little Santa
- RevAyur Skin Toner with Tea Extracts Review
- Eye Makeup With One Color Tutorial
- Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup Review
- Wise She Santa Giveaway – MAC Pink Pearl Pop Lipstick
- Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner Plum Review & Swatches