I always used to fantasize about Youthopia lipsticks. Ain’t they too cute for a lipstick? But don’t be fooled by its size. Even though the lipstick looks small, it’s equal to the quantity of a colorbar lipstick. Yes 4.2gms. I got 3 shades of Youthopia lipstick; all 3 were gifted to me. All the 3 shades are unusual. Youthopia Pink Crush 330 is a frosty pink. However, it’s very moisturising than the other lipsticks I’ve used. Guess because it contains cow ghee and ingredients like kokum butter, honey etc.
- Price – Rs. 270 for 4.2gms (equal to a big size lipstick)
About Young Discover Youthpia Lipstick 330 Pink Crush:-
Key Ingredients –
My Experience with Youthopia Lipstick 330 Pink Crush:-
Why would you buy Youthopia lipstick? Simply coz the lipsticks are not tested on animals. The ingredients used are cow ghee, kokum butter and honey which automatically makes me feel good.
I love the feel of this lipstick on my lips, its not drying neither its too moisturising. You still need to moisturise your lips before you apply this lipstick. Otherwise it will look shabby for sure. After application of this on your lips, it doesn’t feel dry. The fragrance of the lipstick makes me nostalgic. It reminds me of the first few lipsticks I used to use when I first started of with make up. The texture of this lipstick is neither glossy nor too matte somewhere in between, can I call it “semi-matte”.
Young Discover Youthpia Lipstick 330 Pink Swatches:-
This shade pink crush is a pretty frosty pink. However, its not too frosted and glides on easily on the lips. The staying power of this lipstick is average, say 2-3hrs with meal. It provides full coverage to lips and hides pigmented lips easily. An add on to this is even though its semi matte, it doesn’t settle in fine lines of the lips until your lips are super dried ones.
Young Discover Youthpia Lipstick :-
There is nothing extraordinary about this lipstick other than the ingredients. I will still prefer my Maybelline, Colorbar etc over this brand. However, it’s a good brand to try your hands on and if you like cute small lipsticks then you can surely get this.
What I like about Youthopia Lipstick 330 Pink Crush:-
- Pretty frosted pink
- Contains cow ghee, kokum butter and honey
- No animal testing
- Semi matte finish
- Hide pigmented lips
- Good quantity
- Small and cute packaging
- Doesn’t settle in fine lines until extremely dry lips
What I don’t like about Youthopia Lipstick 330 Pink Crush:-
- Staying power is average
- Cannot be replacement to other brands like Maybelline, Colorbar etc
Ratings – 3.7/5
Recommendation – You will like this if you want to try a new brand which offers interesting ingredients like cow ghee, kokum butter, honey etc. which might be favourable to your lips in the long run.
Have you tried Young Discove Youthpia Lipstick ?
You might like reading these also:-
- L.A.COLORS Baked Eyeshadow Solar Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Deborah Milano D Lipgloss 05 Berry Fever Review & Swatches
- Wooden Lipstick Holder & Blush Storage Idea
- OOTD – Holiday Outfit (Emerald Lace Dress With Red Denim Jacket )
- Best NYX Product 2012
- Me Me Tights & My Little Santa
- RevAyur Skin Toner with Tea Extracts Review
- Eye Makeup With One Color Tutorial
- Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup Review
- Wise She Santa Giveaway – MAC Pink Pearl Pop Lipstick
- Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner Plum Review & Swatches