Most of us adore corals blushes .Luckily, Women of all skin tone can carry them beautifully .I am just too fond of them and they are must have for me especially in spring and summer season.
Zara ! did a post on some of her favourite coral blushes few months back but we got more reviewed here hence the round up.Have a look at the beauties and enjoy
- Price – 450 for 3.5gms
‘Dark Tech’ is a lovely unique tomato reddish orange blush. I don’t think I have ever seen such a unique shade anywhere in any brand, not easily dupable. It will suit Indian skin tones especially the dusky beauties. Brides prefer wearing pink blushers but I think I am going to sport such lovely tomato orange blusher shade in my marriage.
- Price – $11
- Texture – It’s not very creamy, sticky either just of the right texture which gives flushed cheeks.
- Application – I use Sigma F82 Round Kabuki brush for application. One can use finger also. Trick to make this blush look awesome is to apply it higher on the cheekbones and go less across the apples.
- Colors – Shade will suit most skin tones leaving you with beautiful coral shine cheeks. On the left I have swiped the blush 2-3 times. It has no shimmer and sparkle whatsoever.
- Price – 1350
- The color: True to its name, the color is a pure coral color, leaning more towards orange than pink. It is absolutely devoid of shimmer, but because it is cream based it gives a soft glow when applied to cheeks and settles to a soft matte finish when applied to the lips. However, this shade looked too orange for my taste on my lips, so I mixed with MAC Cosmo and the resultant color was stunning!! On cheeks this gives a very nice coral-peach flush. Don’t be scared by the color in the pan or swatch. Once blended it is a very flattering color.
- Price – INR 1350
The blush is a sheertone shimmer finish and is described on the site as a Medium dirty rose coral. Well, this is one of the rare times that the description does match the actual shade and I quite like the coral undertone which pops out when applied.
- Price – INR 400 for 4gms
Shade Ch.Red looks really dangerous in the pan but it actually is a comfortable shade to wear especially for dusky skin tone.This shade gives five hours of wear with my foundation on and then starts fading out.I must tell you that the weather here has been extremely hot but still it last for a long time.
Whats you favourite coral blush?
And for those who want to save it
You might like reading these also:-
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Cubic Blush, MAC Gingerly Blush, MAC Pinch Me, MAC Peach Twist Swatches
- MAC Swoon Pink Blush, MAC Fleur Powder, MAC Pinch O’Peach Swatches
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear