I am not really a lipstick person, but I must admit with so many lipstick reviews I was tempted to buy one. Not that I never owned a lipstick but it’s been really long since I got a new one. Moreover the SA informed me that lips too need some protection from the sun like our skin. So I immediately bought Chambor’s newest launch – Rouge plump+ lipstick.
About Chambor Rouge plump+ lipstick:-
A lipstick isn’t just a lipstick anymore. With Chambor, it becomes your beauty secret that helps you get the desired result in plumpness, moisture, color and a lot more. The new Rouge Plump+ amplifies lips by 25% giving you sensuously full lips. This has been dermatologist tested and clinically proven.
Along with over 25% increase in plumpness, Rouge Plump + does so much more*
- Reduces fine lines
- Retexturises lips
- Provides deeper hydration
- Defines the lip contours
- Protects against UVA & UVB rays. Contains SPF 15
- Feather Resistant
- Ultra Long Wear
*Italic text taken from website.
The list of ingredients:
The ingredients look like Greek and Latin to me however I noticed Propyl parabens and googled a bit, dint find any strong research to claim that it is dangerous, in fact it is most common in food and cosmetics! What do you think about it? I’m also aware that there are lots of products that don’t even list the full list of ingredients so we would never know even if there is something harmful in it.
My experience with Chambor Rouge Plump+744 Lipstick:-
Packaging: It’s a thin tube, quite light weight and travel friendly.
This lipstick has a lot to offer, and does it stand up to its claims?
Well the moment I apply the lipstick my lips look plump I think it’s the color that brings that effect. The instructions on the package suggests to apply the lipstick 3 times a day for 30 days continuously to obtain maximum effect and afterwards once a day to maintain fuller lips. I know I’m not going to follow it as I’m not aiming for fuller lips; not with so many efforts.
It is very hydrating and staying power is good. It lasts up to 4 hours without any fading, after a meal or drink you may need to reapply. It makes the lips stand out and defines it well, I have noticed an improvement in the texture too. My lips are pigmented and this lipstick does a great job in hiding it.
Chambor Rouge Plump+744 Lipstick Swatches:-
What I like about Chambor Rouge Plump+744 Lipstick:-
- Its intensely hydrating
- Lasts quite long
- Improves the texture and contours the lips
- Covers pigmentation
- Travel friendly
- Not animal tested and no animal ingredients – so says the website.
What I don’t like about Chambor Rouge Plump+744 Lipstick:-
- Some ingredients such as Propyl parabens may raise health concerns.
Overall I like this lipstick a lot!
Have you tried Chambor Rouge Plump+744 Lipstick?
Like Chambor Rouge Plump? Check out its swatches here:-
You might like reading these also:-
- Sigma F88 Flat Angled Kabuki Brush Review
- Silk Naturals Lip Stain – Doll Review & Swatches
- Lush Sultana of Soap Review
- Wise She & Auravedic Valentines Giveaway!
- L’oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara Blackest Black Review & EOTD
- Avon Little White Dress Skin Softener Review
- Lakme Absolute Fast and Fabulous Nail Color Popping Pink Review
- Mega Chambor Haul – Foundation, Blush & More
- Multipurpose Ointment Burt’s Bees
- Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner Espresso Review & Swatches