When I saw Colorbar brushes haul post by Shweta, I was a little jealous. She gets to see every latest make up stuff first because of the advantage of living in Mumbai. But being myself, I just Googled up and found these brushes on SNAP DEAL at the same price with free home delivery..yeyeye!I am going to search around and look for some snapdeal coupon codes and get even more discounts.
About Snap deal
Snapdeal is one of India’s leading online market places with more than 3000 brands and 2.5 lakh products ! Also, the excellent gender ratio (2 women for every man) and an average employee age of 26 makes it a very cool site to deal with.
I am so excited and want to try them all out. Colorbar has rarely disappointed me in their quality of products and getting makeup brushes from them in INR 475 or 250 etc is such a treat.
Snapdeal has an option of free delivery for brushes which cost more than 300 – so Shweta, I don’t need to pack the diaper bag and travel all the way to the colorbar counter because of the new launch : D
Looks like a beautiful fluffy pink brush.
Colorbar Powder brush - Looks more or less like cut blush brush but if you look closer , the bristles are longer, dense and fluffy .I am glad they have kept the right pictures unlike other sites.
I am waiting for colorbar domed smudger brush to be there on the site too.
These pink and coral foundation sponges are also available in INR 350.If you are use to of wearing liquid foundation then this can be a good choice .
So I know how I am going to treat myself on this Valentine day .How about you
You can check out the entire collection of Colorbar Cosmetics on Snapdeal here.
You might like reading these also:-
- Creamy Carrot Soup Recipe
- Lush North Pole Soap Review
- M.A.C Presents Carine Roitfeld Collection: Limited Edition
- Sigma F88 Flat Angled Kabuki Brush Review
- Silk Naturals Lip Stain – Doll Review & Swatches
- Lush Sultana of Soap Review
- Wise She & Auravedic Valentines Giveaway!
- L’oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara Blackest Black Review & EOTD
- Avon Little White Dress Skin Softener Review
- Lakme Absolute Fast and Fabulous Nail Color Popping Pink Review
*Paid post but honest opinion and views